Going on tour

Chapter 16-

I was woken up to the sound of an alarm clock. "Aughhh" I said as I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I looked over at Tom sleeping like a baby unbothered by the loud alarm clock. "Tom wake up." I said shaking him lightly. "Huh?" He said half asleep as he opened his eyes.

"Good morning sleepy head!" I said warmly. "Goodmorning!" He said turning the alarm clock off. It was 4am and we had to catch a flight at 7:30am.

I got out of bed and brushed my hair and teeth and did all that stuff. I then walked over to the dresser where I put out the clothes I was going to wear. I grabbed them and walked into the bathroom and changed. I was wearing sweat pants with a oversized sweater since I wasn't ex to be comfortable for the flight. I came out to see Tom already changed and picking out a hat.

Once we were both ready we walked downstairs and waited down there. "What time is the rest of the band getting here?" I said as I walked over to the coffee pot. "They should be here in about 10 minutes." He responded with. Bill came down and sat at the island in the middle of the kitchen.

Can you make me a cup of coffee please!" Bill said tired. "Yep!" I responded with. After a couple of minutes the coffee was done. "Here you go!"  I said warmly. "Thanks!" Bill responded with.

George than Gustäv walked through the door. "Hello!" They said. "Hi!" We all replied with. "Are y'all ready to go?" Georg asked. "Yep!" We took two cars me and Tom in one and George, Bill, and Gustäv in the other one.

(Time skip)
After a 30 minute drive we made it to the airport. George and Gustav went in and grabbed carts to put all of our luggage on it. Once they got back we put all of it on.

We walked inside and we checked in and then went through security which took forever. Once we were finished we sat down at our gate and had 5 bodyguards with us one for each of us. I rested my head on Tom's shoulder and started falling asleep.

All of the sudden I felt someone gently shake up. "Kathrine, it's time to board our flight." A familiar voice said. I opened my eyes to see Tom looking at me and smiling. "Ok!" We stood up and made our way onto the plane we had first class tickets and found our seats. I was beside Tom and bill and George and Gustäv all had seats close together.

I started getting nervous and shaking my leg up and down. I felt a warm hand on my thigh and looked down to see Tom's hand on my thigh. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder.

Soon we took off and I was terrified but Tom calmed me down. The only other time I have flown was on my way to Germany so I didn't have a lot of experience with flying.

The cameramen then came to our seats and started interviewing us. "What are y'all most excited for on the tour?" A man with the camera said. I let Tom answer first since he was the one in the band. "Probably, to be able to see all of our amazing fans" he said sweetly. "And how about you?" He said pointing the camera in my direction. "Probably, to see all the fans and the band perform!" I said happily.

He than asked us a couple of questions and just talked with us. "Be prepared for that to happen a lot." Tom said looking at me. "Ok, is it like an interview? What's it for?" I said confused. "We signed this contract and we have a show that airs on the tv and all." He said. "Oh, that's cool." I leaned my head back and started drifting to sleep.

(Time skip)
"Kathrine, we've landed." I heard Tom say. "How long was I asleep for?" I said. "A couple hours." He responded with as he put his computer up.

We got up and had two body guards in front of us and the ready behind us all as we exited the plane. We stood outside the gate waiting for the rest of the group to come out of the terminal. (Idk what it is called.)

"What's the plan now?" I said looking at him. "We are going to get on the tour bus that's waiting for us and the rest of the day we will be on the road. "Ok." I responded with as the rest of the group came out with the body guards.

There was paparazzi everywhere snapping pictures through out the airport but we just ignored them.

Once we made it out with our luggage we loaded it under the bus and brought the luggage that we needed on the bus.

The tour bus was huge and had more space than I thought it would have. "Who wants to do some Karaoke?" Bill said. "I will!" I said standing up Karaoke is one of my favorite things to do when I'm board. Then Gustav and Georg got up and so did Tom and Bill turned on the tv and went on YouTube. "Which song should we do?" He said. "How about monsoon?"I said laughing. "Ok!" He than put on monsoon and we all started singing it and having fun.

(Time skip)
It had been about an hour since we got on the bus and we have been hanging out a doing karaoke. We then pulled into a rest stop so we could get out and get some fresh air.

As I was walking up to the front of the bus I felt wind and saw Gustäv run past us all excited to get out of the bus. "Gustäv is now named Flash!" I heard Georg yell from the back of the bus.

"Omg the fresh air has never felt so good!" Bill said holding his hands in the air. "Hey what if we got the skateboards out and skateboarding for a couple minutes!" Tom said. "That's a great idea!" Georg said.

They grabbed out 5 skateboards and we all got on them and skateboarded around the parking lot.

(End of chapter)
Love you all ❤️❤️❤️