Yes!!!

I made a face after taking the shot because it was straight up vodka but it wasn't bad. Tom laughed at me than put his arm around me and pulled me close to him.

Gustav and Georg were having there on conversation but when I looked around the table bill want anywhere to be seen. "Tom where's Bill?" I said looking up at him.  He then pointed to the dance floor and there was Bill dancing and having the time of his life.

After a couple of minutes Bill came back to the V.I.P section we were in and sat down. "I was having so much fun out there!" He said out of breath. "We saw you dancing your heart out." I said while letting out a little laugh.

(10 minute time skip)
After talking for a couple minutes I wanted to go and dance with Tom. "Want to go and dance?" I said looking up at him. "Sure!" He said. We both got up and made our way to the dance floor and started dancing.

Once we were done dancing we walked over to the bar and got some drinks. "Can I have a beer please." He said to the bartender. "Sure thing!" She said as she grabbed out a beer from the fridge. After I ordered my drink I took the drink and went back to the V.I.P section.

As I got back to my seat I turned around and didn't see Tom. "Where did he go?" I said looking around. I then spotted him talking to some blonde chick.

I walked over to where they were to see what was going on. Tom looked at me and said "see I have a girlfriend." I was shocked at the fact that he just called me his girlfriend but I knew it was probably because of that chick.

She than looked at me up and down then rolled her eyes. "Whatever, but just know I'm way better than her!" She said in a snarky attitude and walked off.

"What was that about?" I said looking at him. "She came up to me and kept flirting with me even when I told her I had a girlfriend and then tried to get my number." He said. "That bitch!" I said looking at her direction and giving her the death stare.

(Time skip)
We have been hanging out for about and hour with the boys and it was around 7:30 and we were all a little hungry. "Hey guys what if we left and went and got some food im hungry." Gustäv said. "Yah I agree." Georg said. "Sure, but where." Tom said.

"I did also hear about this new restaurant that opened up." Gustäv said. "How are you hearing about all these new places?" I said asking. "Honestly just scrolling online and from friends." He said honestly.

(Time skip)
We arrived in the parking lot at the fancy restraint that looked amazing. Tom got out of the car and then came and opened the door for me. As I got out he took my hand and held it the whole time we walked into the restaurant.

We walked in and got seated. The waiter came and brought us glasses of water. "What could I get for you all to drink?" He said politely. "What do y'all want to drink?" He said. "What if we got some champagne just for fun?" Georg suggested. "That's a good idea!" I said looking at him. "Can we get a bottle of your finest Champagne?" Bill said. "Right away" he said with a nod and walking away.

We all just order our food and we're excited to try it. "We have tried a bunch of different places today!" Bill said happily. "Like what?" Gustäv said. "We went to a new coffee place, new club, and even a new restaurant." He said smiling. "That's nice!" Georg said.

The waiter just came out and brought all of our food and it all looked amazing. "Lecker, lecker, lecker!" Tom said in a goofy way as he looked at the food. (Lecker is yum in German)

I laughed since I knew what that word meant as I tried mine. "This so amazing!" I said with my eyes wide.

(Time skip)
We all have been hanging out and eating our dinner and about an hour has passed. As the rest were finishing up there food Tom looked at me. "Want to go to the park and look at the starts?" He said. "I would love to!" I said looking back into his deep brown eyes.

"Guys we are going to go and do something." Tom said to the rest of the group. "Ok, have fun!" Bill said.

We got up and headed out to the parking lot. Tom opened my door for me and shut it for me when I was once out. He got in on the drivers side and pulled out.

We had been driving for about 5 minutes and pulled up to this beautiful open grassy park. Tom once again opened my door for me and took my hand he sat down on the grass and I laid my head on his shoulder looking out at the beautiful  view of a lake with flowers around it and trees. While listing to the sound of the crickets and the water in the lake slowly moving.

I looked up to Tom and he looked down to me. "Kathrine, there's something I want to ask you." He said. "Yes, Tom." I said not breaking eye contact. "I really like you and I know we have been talking for a while and I was wondering if you would want to be my girlfriend." He said softly. "I would love to!" I said.  We then kissed and it turned into a make out session.

After a couple of minutes off kissing we both pulled away out of breath. I then laid my head on his shoulder and he put his arm around me. 

(End of chapter)
I'm so sorry that I have not been posting much I hurt my ankle really bad and had to go to the doctor for it and it turns out I sprained two of the main ligaments in my ankle really bad and they had to give me a boot. (I don't really think I needed a boot that went up to my knee but they said I needed it and I hate it so much 😭)

But I'm going to try and get out another chapter tonight and it's probably going to skip a couple days to a really good part you will see!!!

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️