"I love you" -Tom!!!

Chapter 11-

We walked through the door and were tired. "I'm going to sleep!" Bill said running up the stairs. "Ok!" Me and Tom said.

As I started walking towards the stairs Tom grabbed my hand a pulled me back to him. I turned to him. "What?" I said softly. He didn't respond he just stared into my eyes. He leaned into kiss me and I kissed him back.

After a minute I pulled away. "What has gotten into you?" I said. "I'm just obsessed with you and not a single second goes by without me thinking of you." He said softly and sweetly. "Awe" I said. I leaned in and gave him a peck on his lips.

"Now come on I'm tired." I said. "Ok!" He said following behind me and up the stairs.

I grabbed some clothes and headed to the his bathroom to take a shower. "Wait for me!" He said quickly grabbing some clothes.

He followed me into the shower and we got in. This time I made sure not to turn it up to hot. "Hey, you got it just right!" He said while filling the water. "Yah, I made sure not to turn it up hot and keep it cold." I said laughing. "It's not cold it's just right." He said while laughing with me.

(Time skip)
We got out of the shower and decided we were hungry but we didn't know what we wanted. "What about we go to the store and get a bunch of snacks and have a movie night?!" He said looking at me as I brushed my hair. "Oh that does sound good." I said looking at him. "Let me blow dry my hair real quick!" I said walking over to my bag and grabbing my blow dryer. "Ok!" He said sitting on his bed pulling out his phone.

Once I finished blow drying my hair we headed downstairs. "Should we wake up bill and ask if he wants us to get him anything?" I asked. "No he will be fine." He said.

We hopped in the car and I immediately texted bill asking if he wanted anything from the store. "Could you please get me some candy." He texted. "Absolutely!" I texted back. "Danke!" He responded with (danke is thanks in German)

(Little time skip)
We walked into the store and went to the snack. Tom immediately grabbed two things of skittles and got happy. "That must be your favorite." I said grabbing some candy for bill. "It's is!" He said looking at the shelves for some more candy.

We walked around the corner to the snack area that wasn't candy (idk lol.) it was mainly chips and some other stuff. "Ooo my favorite!" I said grabbing some bugles. "What are those?" He said. "There these like coke shaped chips that taste really good. I haven't seen them since I moved to Germany!" I said excited that I found them. "Grab me a bag. I want to try them!" He said looking at them.

After grabbing some snacks and putting them in the basket we had a fan stop us to take a photo but we didn't mind.

We headed up to the check out and set down our snacks. We found some snacks that I liked that Tom never had so we got them because he wanted to try them.

After paying we headed out and got in the car. I set the bags down and looked out the window. I felt a warm hand on my thigh and looked down to see Tom's hand. I looked at him and saw him smirk. I looked away and was blushing (awe!!!).

(Time skip)
We arrived back at the twins house and got out. We walked in the door and the dogs started barking. As we walked up the stairs I turned right instead of going straight ahead to Tom's room. "Where are you going?" Tom said stopping me. "Giving Bill the snacks he asked for!" I said looking at him. "Ok!" He said heading into his room.

I knocked on bills door at the end of the hallway. "Come in!" He said. I assumed that was come in in German so I opened the door. "Oh hey Kathrine!" He said smiling at me as he paused the movie on his laptop he was watching. "Hi!" I said walking to his bed.

"I got some snacks for you!" I said pulling them out. I got him his favorite and then a couple American snacks for him to try. "So I got your favorite than I found some American snacks that I like for you to try!" I said handing them to him. "Thanks he said taking them.

He looked at them and opened one of the American snack excitedly. "This looks good!" He said grabbing it. It was a pack of cola gummy's that he opened. "I love Coca Cola and gummy's so this is perfect!" He said. He put one in his mouth and as he chewed it his eyes widened. "This is amazing!" He said after he ate it and got some more. "Ok well I'm going to head back to Tom's room!" I said laughing. "Ok, Good night!" He said. "Goodnight!" I said walking out and shutting the door.

I headed down the stairs where I was greeted by one of there dogs at the top of the stairs. I petted it and walked into Tom's room. "He loved the gummy colas a lot!" I said shutting the door behind me while laughing. "I bet!" He said.

Tom was sitting on the bed only in grey sweatpants and no shirt.(apparently that's all he wears to sleep every night). I hopped on the bed with him and set down the other bag of snacks that had bills snacks in there.

I grabbed out the beguls  and opened them. "Oh that smells good!" He said grabbing one out and eating it. "And taste good!" He said grabbing the bag. "Glad we got two bags!" I said grabbing out the other one and laughed.

"What movie do you want to watch?" I said. "I don't know?" He said turning on the tv. "How about we binge watch scream?" He suggested. "That's a good idea!" I said leaning back and laying my head on his chest.

(Time skip halfway through the movie I look up to him and he looks me in the eyes. I sit up and sit beside him and cuddle with him. He looks me back into the eyes and again. "I love you!" He said still lovingly looking me in the eyes. Without thinking I say "I love you to!" He leans in and kisses me and I kiss him back.

(End of chapter)
I'm so sorry I haven't been posting the past couple of days I have been really busy. But I'm in love with this chapter. He finally said I love you. <333

I love you all ❤️❤️❤️