chapter-1

Two weeks before the breakup

"Babe, let's go get a tattoo," Katsuki tells Kaminari as his arm is around his waist as they walk along the second floor of the outdoor mall. 

"Ugh, don't be so tacky," Kaminari complains, whining as he pouts at Katsuki, who rolls his eyes and tightens the gap between them once they get on the escalator. 

"Alright then, what do you want to do?" Katsuki asks him before kissing his cheek once they reach the third and final floor of the mall. 

"Ooh! How about we go bowling, and whoever losses gets to buy dinner," Kaminari suggests, making it so that his attitude turned from sad and annoyed to happy and excited. 

"Babe, even if you lose, I'll always pay," Katsuki smiles as he pecks his boyfriend's lips after seeing Kaminari's smile. "Now, we are going to the tattoo parlor," he states as he trails his arm from Kaminari's waist to grab his inner arm to pull him inside the shop. 

Katsuki and Kaminari have been dating since the beginning of the year, making today their ninth month as a couple. They were both over the moon for one another, or so Katsuki thought. 

Katsuki never thought about what being in a relationship was like. His snarky comments and shitty attitude weren't things girls or boys saw attractive in a relationship, but not for Kaminari. He was fascinated by how rude yet warmhearted Katsuki was toward him the night they met. 

Kaminari wore a dark silk transparent shirt with a black coal-colored blazer adorned with some silver lacings. He wore dark gray slacks with a pair of black slides in for bottoms when he saw Katsuki out of the school uniform wearing nothing but elegance for the first time. 

Katsuki wore a blackout suit, but as for accessories, he wore black studs and a black-colored lip piercing. His red ruby eyes connected with Kaminari's across the room; One of their classmates decided to throw a small party at his house. 

Katsuki was the first to approach while Kaminari leaned against the kitchen island with a drink in his hand. He knew why the blond walked over to him and what would come next if he smiled and nodded. At the age of seventeen, in a house with someone looking at you with want in their eyes only could lead to one thing: a moment of lust

They made out before sleeping together with protection that night. And that was the night Katsuki knew he wanted to spend the rest of his life with the person beside him. 

Fast forward, Kaminari is begging Katsuki not to make him get a tattoo. Katsuki had such a soft spot for Kaminari, and it hurt him to see him beg endless times...but he needed his boyfriend to get a tattoo with significance. 

"It'll be small to cover up, and I want you to have it on the upper right side of your back," Katsuki told Kaminari in detail about how minute this tattoo would be. He grabbed his hands and gently rubbed his thumbs against them. "I'm in love with you, idiot. Please, let me mark you so you can do the same to me," he said in his deepest voice, which he knows Kaminari adores. 

"I can't believe I'm going through with this...I just turned eighteen!" Kaminari complained as he sat down in the chair and took off his shirt. Katsuki chuckled at his comment before laying a kiss on his forehead. 

"And I just turned nineteen, big deal. It's just a number, after all," Katuski replies as he pulls the rolling chair to him so he can hold Kaminari's hand as the tattoo artist draws on his back. 

Katsuki's design for Kaminari was a small grande with a millarenga white rose in front of it in the bottom right corner. He chose black instead of color to last longer, like their love for each other. Kamianri's design for Katsuki was a simple lighting bolt with a small star next to it to symbolize the mark on his inner arm before the fold of his arm on the left side. 

"See? It wasn't that bad," Katsuki tells Kamianri to relax as he brings him closer by pulling his waist to kiss his cheek. He gives the man his card and kindly nods at him before they both leave the building and head to the food court to get something to eat. 

Once both males were seated, they scanned various food selections from different companies to decide what to eat. Kaminari went with the classic ramyeon with spices and a sunny side egg, while Katsuki went with Katsudon and soda pop. 

For those two, being together was enough to satisfy their stomachs, moods, and state of mind. No matter how difficult the situation for one of them was, the other was always there to cheer them up and support them. Them being so young and being able to love each other this much is something Katsuki never knew he needed...until he lost it.