-25-

I woke up to the feel of me not getting air through my nose, and the feeling of the water filling my lungs terrified me. I sprang up, choking and coughing as I inhaled as much air as I could. I looked around frantically as I took in my surroundings. I'm in the bathroom. 

The tub is filled with water, overflowing the edge. I glanced at my hands and they're bounded with tape.

"Well look who's awake." I gazed up to see Amelia. She's smiling eye to eye holding a knife.

I had to wrap my head around what's happening. I came back home and I was knocked out. By her.

"I got you, I fucking got you!" She shrieks. "Since the police thinks I'm crazy then I'll deal with you myself."

"Wh-what are you doing Amelia?"

"Shut up! I don't want to hesr shit from you." She grits out. "But you know what, Eddy, if that's even your real name, I'm glad nobody but us lives around here because I am going to torture you to hell for what you did to me and Theo."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I say in a panic.

"You killed Theo and raped me you sick bastard!"

"Amelia, I already told you before I didn't, I don't know what it is you see that I can't but maybe you should get that checked out."

She set the knife down on the edge of the tub and grabbed my shoulders. My heart stopped and my eyes widened in fear.

"Wait wait, Amelia!"

Amelia pushed me under the water and I freaked. I thrashed my body around in desperate need of air. But the only thing that I inhaled was water.

It burned my nose and made me choke. I'm pulled back up and I coughed like I was down with a nasty flu.

"I read everything, Eddy. I know your worst fear is drowning." She cackles. My heart is beating rapidly and I swallowed. I look at my restraints once more, only to notice my feet are also taped together.

"Amelia please don't do this to me, please." I beg in tears. She cackled.

"You raped me, you killed Theo and you're here begging because you're terrified of water? Well let me tell you something, Eddy, fuck you!"

"Amelia don't!" My head was back under water and yet again I faught. I can't breathe. I can't breathe. I can't fucking breathe!

Suddenly I'm pulled back up, being able to breathe again. I choked and felt tears fall from my eyes.

"Amelia I'm sorry, I'm sorry for whatever it is you think I did. I'll never hurt you, I'll never do anything to hurt you. Just please don't let me die."

She stood up and glared. She said nothing however. Amelia just turned around and walked out of the bathroom. In a panic and nearing a panic attack I sat up and pulled myself put of the tub.

I fell to the floor and tried to get my hands free. I picked myself up from the floor and I pulled my hands apart as a mean to tear it apart, but it only stretched out.

Amelia returned and she gazed at me. I looked at her and she dropped the books she had in her hand, rushing over to me. Amelia pushed so hard I fell seated into the bathtub. Water splashed and she dragged me.

My head fell under the freezing water and I could feel her apply pressure on my chest. I thrust my hips to get her off, but nothing worked.

I could feel myself swallow water in huge gulps, making me choke and suffer more. Water filled my lungs instead of air and it was like my life had flashed before my eyes.