-12-

I eased myself inside and took my shoes off. She's gone, him too. I watched the both of you for hours by your window.

The both of you were seated, watching some kind of shitty romance movie and not once did you look over to see if anyone was watching you or not.

How terrible is your guard?

I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. I always thought the word refridgerator was too damn long to say, even when speaking it.

I leant down and spot the jar of peach lemonade I had made a week ago. Seeing it made me livid. We were supposed to have dinner and drink it while it was still fresh. But it's ruined now.

I closed the door and exhaled. My fingers touched the white marble counter we had sex on last week. The amazing feeling of her legs wrapped around my waist as I gave her pleasure and she to me in return all came to the front of my brain.

I traced the counter, taking myself further to that night. Back to the night she was all mine finally.

My hips bucked forward, touching her sweet spot. Her face was pressed between my neck and shoulder and a groan of satisfaction vibrated her throat.

Low hums and faint pleads as her nails dug into my skin.

Amelia.

I open my eyes, removing my hand. I glared at the countertop as if it had done me wrong in the past. My feet took me up the steps and I eased into her room.

Her smell, the smell of fruit perfume and vanilla. The smell put my brain and tip into a chokehold. I found it so ridiculous that I chuckled a bit.

I looked down at the tent in my pants and tugged. Trying to ignore the hard on the simple smell of her has given me, I explored.

The first thing I saw was a desk. On it is a lamp, a cup of pens and markers, and her laptop which is neatly closed. I prance over and pulled the computer chair out, taking a seat.

I open the laptop and the screen lit up. There are sticky notes around the boarder of the device that caught my attention.

Jared Mottao 8pm to 9pm. Empty storage. Study.

It was simple work things that I found zero interest in. I click the spacebar and there's of course a password.

I tried.

Cherry? It opened. I heaved a sigh, smiling. "Amelia, you make this too easy for me." It was a lottery ticket guess and thankfully I was the lucky asshole that won. However, I don't like the thought of her password being something so simple.

I clicked on the internet tab and it opened. What were your last searches? Porn? No. I don't know...what would you search?

I gave it some thought until I finally typed in my name. Links popped up and I clicked out of everything.

You'd been searching me.

I closed the laptop and noticed a drawer. I pulled at it but it's locked.

Why are you searching me, Amelia? And what secrets are you keeping in this desk drawer of yours?

I got up, fixing her chair the way I met it. I don't like the idea of her searching my name on the internet. It's the only reason why I'm here in Siville in the first place.

Is that why you kept me out?

I went over to her dresser that is facing her bed and gazed at myself in the square mirror. I look...unlike myself.

Something about the look in my eyes scared me. I tore my gaze away, looking at the various things she's got on her dresser.

Makeup, lipgloss, perfume, a jewelry box, nail polish.

Everything was there a female would own. I tried not to touch anything since I don't want her to know I've been here. But then again how would you know it was me?

I step back a bit and counted the seperate drawers there. Five in total, all going in a straight line.

What kind of clothes do you wear? Would it be creepy to take just a peek?

Again I gazed at myself in the mirror and I forced myself away from her drawer. My hands brushed against the foot of the bed and I found myself standing in front of her closet.

I pull it open and a light came on upon me doing so. A sensory.

At this point I didn't care, all I wanted was her. I shift through her clothes and it was all red and white clothing, maybe a few black and pink.

I feel myself smile. I guessed right, remember? When I first met you.

I closed the door and went to her bathroom. Clean and empty.

I closed the bathroom door and found myself back to her room. My eyes land on her bed and I stared at it as I knawed my bottom lip.

Do you fuck him? Have you?

The simple thought had me boiling. He took advantage of you and you had sex with him in the same bed as we did? Do you like aggressive guys?

The kind of guys to hurt you and make you feel unsafe? Is that, dear Amelia, what you love most?

I got onto the bed and sharply inhaled. It smells just like you. I got so engulfed in your scent that I lost all control of my body.

"Eddy, I'm cumming."

"Cum for me."

Ah...cum for me Amelia.

My breathing got heavy and I closed my eyes, thrusting my hips quicker. I clutch the pillow, imagining her walls clenching around my shaft.

I'm close. So close.

Her strong arms pinned me down and she rocked her hips back and forth. The warm slippery feeling of her sex on mine made me melt.

"Amelia..." She didn't stop, she kept rocking her hips the way any man would cum quickly to. Her fingers clutched my chest and she moaned.

Her moans was another thing I loved. "Eddy," she moaned. Her breasts bounced in a syncronized dance and her pace got quicker.

"Oh, Eddy!"

"Amelia," I clutched the pillow tighter and came. Fuck. The sudden release was like a massage and good God did it feel amazing.

However, none of that was real. It was a pathetic scenario. I open my eyes and exhaled a breath. I laid flat on my back, tossing the pillow.

I just came my pants by humping her pillow. The fuck is wrong with me?

I sat up quickly and scrabbled to fix her bed exactly the way it was. I went over to her dresser and searched her drawer for a souviner.

I seize the first panty I saw and closed the drawer, leaving her room in a hurry. I shoved the panty in my pocket and went downstairs for my shoes. I put them on and left the way I came ——through the kitchen window.

~
Umm charll, anyways so