-14-

TW: sexual assault

The lights are off, it's one in the morning and Siville is quieter than ever. I like it that way, the quiet. So quiet that the crunch of the grass beneath me is louder than it should be.

I stop by her kitchen window and couldn't stop my excitement. She would allow Theo in, so what would be the problem if I let myself in?

I took myself out of my shoes and tried the window. It slipped up and I smiled. You really want me here don't you? Why else would you leave your window unlocked?

It slid up and I hopped in, being as quiet as I can. If there is one thing I can say it's that I'm glad Theo isn't here.

She had dropped him off earlier, to where? Who cares, once I get my time with her. And besides, she wants me here, I can tell.

My sock covered feet touched the floor and I closed her window slowly. Everywhere is dark and I like it that way.

I'm excited and nervous, very nervous.

I feel young again. Not that I had many girlfriends, just one. Kind of. She was a pretty girl, bold and fun. Without her I'd still be my weird self.

Sometimes I miss her but...she's gone now.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I hadn't realized that I reached her door. The only thing keeping us apart.

My heart thumped aggressively and I couldn't help but to get excited. I'll be close to her, laying down beside her with my arms bringing her warmth.

As for making love...I feel like it's time we do so again. Don't you think, my love?

I smile. The thought of her kissing me again and raking her fingers through my hair filled me. It also made me hard.

With shaky fingers I turned the knob to her door and pushed it open slowly. I was glad there wasn't a creek to give me away. It's late though, so she should be asleep.

Once the door was opened enough for me to slip through I went in, but I kept it opened ajar. The only light in her room is the light from her laptop. It's opened up to the homescreen.

I gaze over to her bed and she's not there. My eyes then met the bathroom door and the light is on.

She's awake. At this time of night? Could it have been work?

I rushed over to her bed the moment her bathroom door opened and I rolled under. I put my hand on my chest and hid my smile.

That was exciting. To think I almost ruined my surprise.

If she sees me though, I know she'll be afraid. The bathroom light is clicked off and the door is closed. I watched her feet trail to the right side of the bed where her desk off.

She sighed and a moment later she crawled in bed. The shift of the bed.

"Okay, back to where I was." She says to herself. I frown. She's doing work this late in the night?

Oh Amelia, why are you making me wait again?

I heard the typing of her keyboard and a few low hums from her. I removed my hand from my mouth and chest, placing them to my side.

Under her bed is clean. She's clean.

As Amelia did what she did on her laptop I counted time. It wasn't until three in the morning that she finally closed her laptop and decided to go to sleep.

I however, waited another hour before removing myself from under her bed. Her room is cold, very cold. I don't mind the cold but I don't really like it that much.

I brush my haur back and gazed down at her. The covers are over her and she's sleeping peacfully.

Even when she sleeps she's beautiful. I inch forward to touch her but recoiled. I wouldn't want to wake her.

I went on the other side of the bed and rose the blanket, sliding under as slowly as possible. I'm finally here, after a long wait.

God you smell nice. I inched closer to her and wrapped a catuious arm around her waist. My heart, my breathing, the cold sweat my body broke into. It was all because of excitement and nervousness.

Her ass touched my crotch and I exhaled. I could feel my tip beg to be inside of her. I can't, I'll wake her.

However, I got out of control and moved my hips, rubbing myself against her ass.

I need her, but I don't want to wake her up.

I need her.

"Amelia I want you." I sounded like a pathetic dog. But it's true, her smell, her soft skin, oh how much I want her. I love her.

I love you.

Next thing I knew I was unzipping my pants and shifting her on her back. I didn't care if she stirred in her sleep, I can't hold it back any longer.

I examine her still sleeping frame and notice the singlet and panty she has on.

It was a welcome. She knew I was coming here, I just know it. She missed me too.

I lick my fingers, rubbing her slit. I'm so sorry Amelia, but I can't help my urges when I'm around you.

The good thing however, is that you won't know. I rub my tip against her entrance, the pre-cum, made from my excitement, being used as lube.

I slipped inside easily due to her body remembering my size. I move, nearly reaching my first orgasm, but I'll hold it in. I want to savor this moment, I want to savor her, for I have waited too long for this moment.

And who cares if it was a week, it was a long week. My brain got foggy as I continued my slow thrusts inside of her. Again, I couldn't control myself and I got quicker, wanting to bring myself to an orgasm.

She moved.

"Fuck," it was low, but still audible. Not to mention, she moved again, a groan coming from her lips. My cock twitched and I got quicker.

I'm so fucking close.

Small hands pressed against my chest and held tightly.

"E-Eddy?"

Fuck, fuck, fuck, this bad.

"Eddy what the, ah!" Her sweetspot. "T-the fuck are you doing?" She whimpers.

"I love you Amelia. I'm sorry but I do."

"Get off of me!"

I covered her mouth and her fingers dug into my face. The action only turned me on more and five quick thrusts later I was cumming.

She shook her head and I kept my hand over her mouth. She shook beneath me.

Come on. Come on.

And after two full minutes of struggling she went limp. I removed my hand and pulled out.

Fuck.

I removed myself from off of her and stuff my semi-erection into my pants, zipping it up. I exhaled heavily and rubbed my head.

"Amelia I'm sorry." I checked her pulse in a panic and surely she was still alive. There's only one thing I have to do. Clean up, leave, and act like nothing ever happened.

And that's exactly what I did.

~
I'm sat...