-9-

I have waited for some time to be here. From the moment I saw you I imagined what it would be like to kiss you, to touch you and to simply pleasure you. And now the time has come upon us both for that experience.

However, what the hell is that smell?

"Amelia-

Her lips met mine, shutting me up. I groan in pleasure and enjoyed her tongue. Her hands trailed up my shirt, making me hard in my pants.

I lift my arms and she pulled away to undress me. I never thought I'd find it hot for a female to undress me but it was.

She took her shirt of and my eyes reached her breast, well, her bra, which is a lovely white color.

Amelia kissed me again and my fingers finally got a feel of her soft skin. Aside from her face. I want to touch every inch of her body. But that smell.

I forced myself to pull away, noticing that familiar smell of smoke.

"Amelia, s-something smells like it's burning."

She stops, her eyes reaching mine. Her brows scrunched and she looked towards her kitchen.

"Fuck!" She quickly got off of me and rushed to her kitchen. I punched air and thought to myself, now of all times?!

Fuck!

However, this is important, her safety is important. I don't want her house to burn down. I got up and followed behind her. She's by the stove, taking something from the oven.

It's indeed burnt. Rule one in the kitchen is to always, pay attention.

However, I can't blame her for this mistake. She simply got distracted by me.

"Ah dammit." She exhaled heavily and itched her head. I examined the kitchen, noticing different pots and bowls of different food she probably prepared.

The ingredients that are still on the table and the faint smell of meat that slipped through it's burnt edges gave ne an idea of what it was she had been preparing.

Meatloaf. Not that I am much of a fan, I would've eaten it for you.

"This is so embarrassing."

I licked my lips and smiled.

"It's kins of my fault. I...shouldn't have distracted you."

She smiles, her eyes scanning my shirtless attire. Amelia bit her bottom lip and cleared her throat.

"Well, at least it was a good distraction." Her sultry voice was like water being poured from my ears. A warm and satisfying feeling.

I smile. "Yeah...at least it was." Sweetheart, I am craving you, so please don't let it end here.

"I guess we could...reschedule."

No!

"Sure, yeah, we could do that."

The fuck are you doing?! Tell her to leave the mess to you later after you two do the devil's beautifully made tango.

"Good."

No no no! Say something or I swear to God I'll-

"I can help you clean. And remake dinner..."

"Oh no this is my mess. I can um...take care of it."

"I wasn't exactly asking."

Yes. Asert dominance as they say. Make it known to her that you are not like Theo.