-2-

𝐶ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑝𝑖𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑇𝑒𝑢𝑠𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎 𝑏𝑜𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑟𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝐼 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑔𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒. 𝐼 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 ℎ𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑙𝑦 𝑖𝑛𝑓𝑎𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝐴𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎.

𝐴𝑚𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑎.

𝑊𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑜𝑛 𝑎 𝑝𝑖𝑒𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑝𝑎𝑝𝑒𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑒. 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑥𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑤. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜 𝑓𝑎𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤, 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦, 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑖𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑎𝑣𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑟 𝑖𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑑.

𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 ℎ𝑎𝑑, 𝐴𝑚𝑒𝑖𝑙𝑎.

I closed my book and turned off the night lamp. I got up and took off my reading glasses, setting them neatly aside. I venture to my dresser, which is the opposite side of my room, and grabbed my cologne, a cologne that I got today.

I know I only just met this girl but I really would love to pleasure her.

"To set in like the wind."

I head downstairs after making sure not to coat myself with spray. It was only a one push spray in the air, then I walked in and...let it set in.

I want you to get just a trifle smell of me to allure you in, not like the wind, but more like a siren's song. Females are known to love good smells and some can love it a point where they'll want more of it ——need more.

Are you like that Amelia? Do good smells turn you on?

Setting the thought aside I reached downstairs and went to my kitchen. On the counter is the cherry pie I had taken my time to make.

I wouldn't drug you, that'd be too easy and nefarious. Besides, I really do want to know who you are, Amelia.

I passed it, going to my fridge. I popped it open and grabbed the bottle of red wine I had gotten for gesture. An indirect motion as if to say, hey, I would love to fuck you slowly.

In her eyes it may mean, —he wants to date.

Now, I don't have a problem with that it's just that I don't really want to be seen with you, Amelia. It's a small town and people love to blabber.

And I tend to enjoy my privacy.

I took out the wine and smiled when my eyes caught wind of the plastic carton of loose cherries I had bought. Of course. I forgot that you were also apart of my get-laid-early plan.

I sip wine and eat cherries after the cherry pie. I grabbed them and closed the refridgerator, putting them on the counter.

I opened the counter cabinet and searched for the picnic basket I hadn't used in years. And when my eyes met the outline of the thing I smiled. I grabbed it and quickly stored everything inside.

What else do I need? Hmm, I am set to go.

I flipped the switch, not wanting to rack up my light bill and left my house, leaving the door unlocked. It's good to be within walking distance.