-18-

You know, Amelia, I love the way you talk to me. You make it seem as if though you're terrified of me but you leave your window open all the time.

You aren't afraid of me are you? I am convinced that all of this is all a game to you and I guess what, Amelia, I am more than delighted to play along.

I stare down at her sleeping frame. I've been here for ten minutes. I waited until it was late so I can go undetected.

I can still smell the lemon scent, albeit it's transparent. Next to her, however, is Theo. I can't do anything to him now though, that would startle her.

I took my phome from my pocket and went to camera. I took a photo of her sleeping frame, making sure to keep Theo out of the picture.

His arm is wrapped around her waist, spooning her. Just like I did last night.

You can't replace me, Theo. You can try, but I will always be the first to be her comfort.

I took a few more photos, getting closer to her. The rose gold night dress she's wearing made her skin pop. I got on my knees, softly exhaling.

That should be me sleeping beside you and giving you warmth in your cold room. Does he pleasure you before you go to bed?

I got caught up in my thoughts and began to touch her. My fingers slid up her arm and I felt het shiver under my fingerprints.

I'll be careful. I'll be quiet. I'll be gentle.

My fingers wandered, caressing her cheek and outlining her birthmark. I long for her so badly that even touching her like this makes me hard.

My eyes landed on her chest and I nearly came at the sight of her hard nipple poking against her clothes. My fingers brushed them and I smiled at our earlier memories together.

The way I would pinch down and suck on them just to get a reaction. Amelia turned on her back, causing me to move my hand.

My heart is racing and my tongue got dry. I waited a minute before touching her again. I pinched her nipples gently. I slipped my fingers past the smooth fabric and hid my face in my hands as I played with her skin.

I raise my head and swallowed. Sure this is risky, but she's mine. I leant over and kissed her neck. I pettle soft, short kisses on her skin, even licking her. I would give her a hickey but that would give me away.

My cock on the other hand is aching in my pants. I stopped with the kisses and pulled the cover down from her waist. I studied her and nearly had a fit with Theo.

I touched his hand and carefully moved it from around her waist. When I got that part out of the way I nearly celebrated. Now her legs are exposed. I trace her thigh and legs for a bit.

She moved her leg and I stopped without removing my hand from her skin. Watching you squirm and shift in your sleep is pleasing.

When she settled once more I trailed up her dress. My fingers brushed her panty and I exhaled. I took my hand away and licked my fingers.

Sometimes I wished I was an ambidextral, because at times like this two strong arms are needed.

I pulled her panty to the side and traced her slit with my fingers. My other hand occupied with massaging the throbbing muscle in my pants.

I watch her breathe heavily. My thumb massaged and rubbed her clit that gained another nose exhale. She's enjoying it. Enjoying me.

I feel her pussy get wet and slimy. Just then I slip my fingers inside, gently thrusting in and out of her as I pleasured the both of us.