-3-

"So Eddy, where are you from?" She asks. I grabbed the fork and leaned forward.

"Canada."

"Really? I'm from New York."

I knew it. City girl.

"Ah, the city. Why'd you move here? I hear New York is the place everyone would love to be."

She grins. "It's too noisy for me. I prefer the quiet over everything else and I sort of wanted to life off the grid."

Bingo, bingo, score. I am just too good at this.

"Well, you've came to the right place for that. Siville is small enough to count the people."

"Hence why I moved here."

"Good choice."

"So, how old are you?"

"Twenty-seven, and I would ask your age but I don't want to be kicked out so soon." I joke. Amelia laughed and waved it off.

"Oh it's fine. Besides, women need to normalize telling men the truth because that's how pedophiles are made."

"I totally agree." I took a bite of pie and my God was I sent by the heavens or what? This pie is amazing.

Well, my mother was a bit strict when it came to cooking and baking and cleaning.

"I'm...twenty, by the way."

A murmur, almost as if she didn't want to say. However, that's young as fuck.

She took a bite after and made a face, then a moan.

I've never been a witness of someone moaning at the taste of food until now —and that was a terrible way to trigger me.

I glance down, noticing that my genitles now wants to play. And all because of a moan that slipped from those vocal cords of yours.

And if you can make a noise like that biting into something I made, imagine what other sounds I can make you sing.

The thought of being inside of her, thrusting in and out, feeling her nails dig past my skin and moan my name only made me harder.

"Wow, that's...young."

Wrong way to answer but I am literally pulsating in my pants because of you. A twenty year old.

"So I've been told; and I hate it because people think that I'm still some sort of child that can't think for herself and it's not true at all."

Oh, so you love to do things without others telling you to do so. Stubborn for your age, any older and I'd have used the word independent.

"Well, I have been told that once someone try to tell you what to do pertaining to your goals and morals, they want to see you fail."

She made an 'aww' expression. It was like my words had somehow 'melted' her heart.

"That's so true, and you know what Eddy, out of all the guys I have ever met in my life, you are the first to actually pay attention."

I settled on a grin. "Well, men only like to think with what God gave to them. That shouldn't be the case."

She scoffs a laugh. "Oh come on Eddy, you already accepted my offer to wine and dine and you mean to tell me that you don't want to get me drunk and have sex with me?" She teases lowly.

Your wit is going to be my worse enemy, Amelia. But you're young, a fact I hate.

I chuckle. "You really are bold aren't you?"