Part 12

Kiss me to death babe.

She suddenly opened her eyes when she felt Harry's hand around her cheeks and she found him so close to her face she immediately turned her face to other side and he smiled then he moved near her cheek and speak in a low voice " be easy gorgeous... I won't do anything without your consent but for ritual I've to pretend."

He placed a soft kiss on her cheeks but it looked like they both kissed eachother. Dara felt tears in her eyes but she closed her eyes to control them and then they heard clapping and cheering sound.

After that they both met the guests but Dara was not smiling nor she was talking to anyone but her face was still and eyes were lowered.

After the wedding ended Dara and Harry left for their home and everyone else left to their destinations. Dara felt her heart never stopped beating so fast and she was holding her dress tightly.

As they both reached there Harry got out of the car and opened the door for Dara he then forwarded his hand towards her and Dara looked towards him then he smiled and said " come on... Let's go in. "

She gulped down her Saliva in nervousness and held his hand while her hands were trembling and Harry noticed it. He then helped her to come out and walked slowly towards the entrance door.

As they both entered in he took her to their room and then Dara looked at her surroundings all over the room, it was decorated with fairy lights and fresh flowers so beautifully but it didn't make her smiled even a little bit.

Harry then came near her behind her back and speak in a low voice " I know you are not comfortable with me yet... And I won't force you for anything just be easy and take some rest hmmm... I'll sleep in the living room. "

After saying this he left from there and Dara took a deep breath while she suddenly felt weak on her knees and she sat on the floor, tears started to run through her eyes and she grabbed her dress tightly in her fists while biting on her lower lip to control her screams.

She cried her heart out and speak to herself " if I hate you then why you just don't left my mind Jeon... "

The next day Dara and Harry joined their family on a family lunch where Dara's parents and Harry's parents were gathered and after that Dara was going to USA with Harry and his family.

Dara was all silently throughout the lunch and Mrs Smith noticed her silence and asked " Harry you didn't bother her that much right... My daughter is looking a little tired. "

Rachel looked at Mr Lee while eating and he moved his attention towards Dara who was still looking down at her plate silently then Harry wrapped his arm around her shoulder and she suddenly looked towards him then he said " we had a great time Mom... She's just sad because she's going abroad and don't wanna leave her parents alone... Am I right darling? "

Dara looked around at everyone and then she nodded her head then Rachel speak
" Aww my love don't be sad I promise we will visit you in short time and I'm planning to shift our business there so we can also live near to you hmm. "

Dara smiled at her statement and nodded her head then they all had lunch and after that Dara left with them towards the airport.

As she was getting in the plane she stopped in her tracks and looked back she then took a deep breath then she turned back again and entered in the plane.

After some hours Dara reached in States and she left with Harry towards his mansion that he owns there and his parents left for their home.

As they reached there Dara asked him
" don't you all live together? " Harry smiled while opening the door and signaled her to enter in then he said
" before marrying you we were living together but now we need our time and our privacy so I bought this one for you. "