Part 19

" Don't worry my love I'm not tired yet I'll do anything to find you. "

After that his manager and bodyguard also came back and they found her in almost every possible place but they failed. It was already getting dark and they were still searching for her they looked for her at the bus stations and parks and every store and Jungkook stopped the car at the same road from last night where he saw her then he whispered to himself " please show up Dara... Please. "

His manager then looked at him and said " we have to leave for the airport Jungkook Mr Chairman is already in anger and you can't stay here anymore in off schedule timings. "

Jungkook felt his heart aches while looking at his surroundings while thinking that she's in this city but he doesn't know where she is then how can he leave her alone here. He closed his eyes and his head then he speak after some moments " please... I can't leave without her. "

He raised his head up to look at his manager and said " I'll do anything to find her wether I've to leave everything... I just can't leave her when I know she's around me. " His manager shooked his head while taking a sigh then he said
" you wanna ruin yourself for her huh? What kind of love is this which ask you to ruin your life and your future... Be mindful about you choices Jungkook you've done alot of effort to reach at this point and you can't just leave everything like this and you know this better than me. "

Jungkook looked at him and stared at him for a while then his phone started ringing and he grabbed his phone there he saw Mr Daeshim's caller ID. His heart suddenly skipped a beat when he felt a fear lingered over his nerves, he was silently staring at the caller ID with a frightening look on his face.

His manager noticed his face expressions and asked him " who's calling? Why aren't you picking up huh? " Jungkook looked at him with the same look on his face and then he looked back at his phone he then gulped down his saliva and picked up the call he held the phone near to his ear while he felt his hands were trembling in fear then he speak while stuttering " H... Hello? "

He's dead Mr Jungkook...

Jungkook's eyes widened in shock and he felt air tightened in his chest, his phone fell from his hands and he let out a loud gasp while taking a deep breath and held the steering wheel, his manager and bodyguard noticed his condition and his manager asked him in a worried tone
" What happened Jungkook huh? "

Jungkook couldn't control himself from crying and his sobs got higher while he tightened his grip around the steering wheel and closed his eyes tightly still crying. His manager grabbed his shoulders and asked him " Jungkook please speak something you are making me worried. "

He then lifted his head up while his face was wet with tears and he was still sobbing he then shook his head while licking his lips and said
" I failed to save my loved ones, what will I tell her about her Appa... She couldn't even get a chance to see him for one last time nor did he... Aggghhhh why god why they have to go through this pain huh? "

He grabbed his head in his hands and cried again, his manger rubbed his arm with his hands and said " please Brace yourselves... I think we should leave... Come on switch sides I'll drive now. "

Jungkook silently got out of the car and switched sides with his manager then they went back to their hotel and grabbed their luggage and left for the airport.

After his rumours with having affair with Harry's wife and him being the top gossip in town about having a fight with Harry for saving his girlfriend it was his first appearance Infront of media but he didn't care about any rumour or any media pressure his mind was stuck at Dara and his heart was in deep grief at the loss of his beloved uncle wether how much he insulted him in past but still he always respected him as his father and today he was feeling like he lost his father again.