Part 35

" don't you fu*king dare Jeon. "

I tried my best to control my laugh then I said " you know I don't lie when I'm on bed. "

She turned her face a little backwards to look and she saw my phone was placed on the bed and our reflection in the live session could be seen clearly she immediately turned towards me and hit her legs hardly to me while saying " what the hell Jagiya. "

I fell on the ground with a sudden jerk while I started laughing loudly and she crawled towards beds edge side under the sheets and started to find her clothes she then immediately wore her shirt and looked at me while I was still laughing while resting my arms on the beds edge and resting my head on them.

I saw she looked at me with a pissed look on her face and grabbed my shirt then she threw the shirt on me and said " wear this... I wish your company forbid you to come live if you wanna do all of these there. "

I laughed even louder at her expressions and words then I said " I swear they are enjoying my live more than me right now." I saw she signaled me in a pleading way and I couldn't resist my self but to melt for her cuteness then I said " okay baby... I'm wearing it don't worry. "

I wore my shirt and stood up on my feet then I walked towards her and grabbed her waist, I gently pulled her near me and she rested her arms on my chest then I placed a soft peck on her lips and said
" I'll go and make breakfast you just go and freshen up hmm... Make yourself easy. "

She nodded her head while smiling and then she walked towards the bathroom and I grabbed my phone from the bed and looked in the camera while the live was still on then I said " you can't assumed my next move I'll show you guys the most unexpected sides of me. "

I winked while staring at the camera then I said while walking out of the room
" okay then let's make something to eat for me and my beauty hmm. " I came into the kitchen and placed my phone in a specific position so I can do my work and the viewers can see me clearly.

I took out the ingredients from the refrigerator and started to make the breakfast, after sometime Dara came out of the room and came into the kitchen, I took a glance back at her and asked her
" I made scrambled eggs for you, do you want something else? "

She was sitting on the counter then I heard her saying " hmmm I want strawberry smoothie. " I hummed in response then I said while turning off the stove " yes ma'am. " I heard she chuckled and looked towards her side while smiling then she came down from the counter and came near me she then hugged me from back and said " I didn't order you jagiya... I just told you... I'll make a smoothie for us. "

I chuckled and said " still I'll help you hmm. " She shook her head and walked towards the refrigerator to take out milk and strawberries. She then put all the ingredients in the blender and I turned on the blender then she brought the mugs and placed them on the counter.

The smoothie was ready then I poured it in the mugs and walked towards the sink to place the glass jug in the sink then I came beside her and saw her taking sips of the smoothie while placing her mouth on the corner edge of mug, I chuckled while looking at her and asked her " what are you doing? "

She looked up at me and I saw smoothie foam on her nose tip and I laughed while looking down and shook my head then she said " you poured more than enough the mugs were full so I just took some sips to down its level. "

I looked up at her face and moved near her face then I licked the smoothie foam from her nose tip and she giggled then I said " hmm is it the smoothie that's yummy or is it you? "

She laughed at my statement then she said " let's go and have breakfast. " I grabbed her shoulders and moved her body towards my phone's screen and then I said while back hugging her " first let's say good bye to my fam. "