Part 40

" show me your real self Kookie. "

he laughed and then they both started dancing like crazy and Dara was also dancing in a funny way, they both were laughing and doing funny and crazy things with eachother while the live was still on and then Jungkook laughed so hard while slapping his thighs then he speak while he was still breathing heavily
" what the hell this is so cringe and funny at the same time. "

Dara was also laughing so bad and she sat over the back rest of the couch while taking deep breaths suddenly she got unbalanced and she fell over her back on the couch and Jungkook laughed more by looking at her then he walked towards her and grabbed her legs he pulled her up towards him and Dara held his arms while he make her sat again on the back rest, she was still laughing then he said
" it was so damn fun baby. "

She wrapped her arms around his neck and said " how is it possible that you are doing a karaoke night without me huh? I made your night more enjoyable with this cringe. " he laughed and pecked her lips then he said " I told you I can be all cringe with you... Only you. "

She giggled and said " leave me now your fans must be waiting for you go back to them. " he shook his head and said " they were asking about you, come and join me I wanna spend my time with you and them together. "

She smiled and said " okay. " with that they both sat on the couch while Jungkook wrapped his arm around her shoulders and they both started talking and reading the comments.

Dara's POV

Time passed and life was going so beautiful with Jungkook, I was living the best time of my life with him and with each passing day I found myself falling for him more and more and I sometimes think he has become my addiction that I can't even spend a single day without him and his love, he know this more better than me that's why the started to take me everywhere with him when he went out of country for his work and that's how we both got to spend time together too.

This time also I came with him in New York, he was going to have his concert there because he's been ruling the music industry as well and he had performed at so many places and he made me so proud of his achievements.

He left the hotel hours ago because he have to reach the stadium and do preparation for his concert, while I was getting ready to attend his concert and to be make sure to be by his side because this time he was going to have a huge concert and I still remember his words from last night

Tomorrow will be the most Unforgettable day for everyone and this day you'll be the main event.

I chuckled while remembering his words then I shook my head because I asked him what he meant by this but he asked me to see by myself. I wore black leather pants with a crop top underneath over a black leather Jacket which he decided last night for me then I wore my high ankle boots and styles my hair, I left my hair open while I did a natural minimal makeup.

I was wearing all the ornament pieces he bought me once in the mall and it was my habit to wear them 24/7 because Jungkook ordered me to wear them all the time because I look pretty to him like this and I love to make him happy and do his favourite things.

When I was all ready I looked at my reflection in the mirror and said " I wish I look this pretty till then the concert end and he could see me all fresh like this. "
After that I grabbed my things and left my room while his manager and guard was waiting for me outside the hotel.

I came out of the hotel and walked towards the car while the bodyguard was with me, as I entered the car Mr Hwan Jungkook's manager also sat beside me and the driver started the car while the body guard was sitting on the front passenger seat then I asked Mr Hwan " if you all are here then who is with Jungkook? "