Part 37

" I'm lost in you Jeon. "

He smiled at her statement and caressed her cheeks while they both were not aware that Jacob was silently recording them in his phone and Lara giggled while looking at all of them.

The next day they all got ready for going to beach as Dara was so excited to visit the beaches there and do her favourite things with Jungkook.

As Dara walked near the sand she opened her arms wide and closed her eyes while embracing the sea wind and then she ran towards the sea water, Jungkook came on the spot while holding their things and Jacob and Lara were also with him then they saw Dara running towards the sea and Jungkook speak " no damn it I can't afford another stupidity. "

He placed the stuff on the sand and ran towards Dara then Lara asked Jacob
" what does he mean by that? " Jacob chuckled and said " once Dara played an act at our university trip and she dive into the ocean to check if see can survive or not but Jungkook reached there on time and save her or else she might get drowned the fact is that she did all to check if he can reached there on time or not. "

He saw Lara's face becomes shocked and she said " this is actually stupid. " he laughed and said " they both are like this they do stupid things and only they both can handle eachother that's why they fell for eachother. "

On the other hand Jungkook grabbed Dara's waist and picked her up from behind and she chuckled while saying
" what happened to you Jeon. "

He took her out of the water and make her stand on the sand then he turned her around to face him and Dara looked at him with a smile on her face he then said " I will only let you play here if you promise me you won't do anything stupid like you did years ago. "

Dara chuckled while looking at him lovingly then she wrapped her arms around his neck and moved near him while he wrapped his arm around her waist then she speak " I won't do anything stupid if... "

Jungkook raised his one eyebrow and asked " if?" She licked her lips while smiling and said " if you teach me how to surf. " he grins at her statement and said
" first learn how to swim. "

She tilted her head to side and said " okay then teach me daddy. " he chuckled at her words and licked his lips then he said
" you little devil... Come on let's go. "

He picked her up over his shoulder with a sudden move and Dara screamed in joy then he walked towards the water and threw her gently in the water, Dara drowned into the water and he also jumps in the water and swim towards her.

As he reached down in the water he saw she was struggling to swim then he signaled her while raising his eyebrows to swim and she forwarded her hands to him to hold.

He chuckled and shook his head then he swam towards her and grabbed her hand and showed him how to move her legs and Dara did what he taught her and they both swam up to the surface of water.

As they both came up to the surface of water dara took a deep breath and pushed her hair back while Jungkooks hair was covering his face she giggled while looking at him and then he moved his head to sides to dry his hair and the water fell on Dara's face she laughed and screamed as the drops of water fell on her face then Jungkook also laughed and pulled her near him by grabbing her waist.

He then said " if you show me a little how to swim then I'll bring the surfing board. " she then said " help me a little. " he nodded his head and helped her to learn how to swim and Dara followed his instructions.

Jacob and Lara was also enjoying while doing their favourite activities and then Jungkook came out of the water when Dara almost learn swimming. He then brought a surfing board and went into the water he then make Dara sat on the board and taught her to swim while laying on her stomach on the board.