Part 17

Author's POV

" Hold your guns up you guys we have to fight for my love who's inside this house... maybe. "

After hearing Jungkook's words his manager looked at him with a confused look on his face then he said " are you really okay huh? What happened to you so suddenly? how come you suddenly fell in love and now you are here for her huh? "

Jungkook chuckled and said " a long lost love now come and help me we don't have much time. " With that Jungkook walked towards the entrance of the mansion while taking big steps and the guards on the gate noticed him coming towards them they asked him about his identity and he smirked while looking at them then he asked them " you want my identity huh? "

The guard got confused and then Jungkook punched him so hard on his face that he fell on the ground and the other guard was about to attack him but he dodged him and went inside while his guard handled him.

Jungkook's manger handled the guards behind him while he reached the front door of the mansion he was about to open the door but another guard came and twisted his arm and Jungkook didn't get enough time to proceed he then hit his foot on Jungkook's back that he fell on his stomach on the ground and his jaw hitted so bad with the hard ground.

He raised his head up and touched his chin and there he saw blood start to come out of his skin he wiped he then got up on his feet and the guard was about to attack him again but Jungkook grabbed his fist and twisted his arm in a sudden jerk and wrapped his own arm around his neck and then he squeezed his neck so hard until he heard a crack from his neck.

After that he left him gently and the guard fell on the ground while Jungkook made a voice from his mouth dramatically " boom. "

As he was about to open the door another guard shot his arm with the gun and Jungkook fell on the ground when the bullet shot his arm and he hissed in pain while saying " not again. "

He saw blood comings out of his arm and his clothes got ruined with blood just then he heard another gun shot and he looked in the direction of the voice and he saw his body guard shot the man who shoot him and he nodded his head when he heard him shouting " go in I'll handle them. "

After that Jungkook entered in the mansion and started to shout loudly
" Dara... Dara where are you look I'm here. " After hearing his shouting voice Harry came out of his room and he got shocked while looking at Jungkook he then came downstairs hurriedly and asked in an angry voice " what the fu*k are you doing here huh? Who let you come in? "

Jungkook felt rage taking over his mind and he walked near Harry and grabbed his collars without caring about his wounded arm, he then asked him while gritting his teeth " where is Dara... Call her out... Now. "

Harry jerked his hands away from his collars and speak in an angry voice " I don't know damn it where she is... she just ran away. "

Jungkook's eyes got wide open upon hearing his statement then he again grabbed his collars and said " I swear I'm gonna kill you mother fu*cker just tell me whom you sold her? "

Harry rolled his eyes and said " if I've sold her then you could have never find me here stupid man, I'm also finding her okay!... I paid millions to her mother and you think I'll let her go that easily huh? "

Jungkook clenched his jaws and couldn't control himself he then hit a punch on Harry's jaws that he fell on the ground while he hissed in pain while holding his jaws then Jungkook sat on the ground at his level and grabbed his collars then he pulled his face near to him and Harry looked at him then Jungkook speak " I will kill you if you dare to lay even an eye on her... Did you hear me? She's mine and I'll not let anyone come near her. "