Part 5

" Don't you ever dare to play with my heart like this Dara... Ever again. "

After saying those words he left from there and walked towards his tent Dara felt bad about her fake act and she also went into her tent.

It was night and Jungkook was still in his tent Jacob was going out after grabbing his phone and asked him " man come and join us it's so much fun out there.

Jungkook was laying down on the floor while turning his body to the other side and said " you just go... I'm okay here. " Jacob shrugged his shoulders and left from there.

Dara was sitting with Hari around the fire and she saw Jacob come alone then Hari asked him " where is Jungkook? Is he still angry huh? " He hummed in response and Dara took a sigh then she heard some voices behind her " she's weird... Here we are dying to be at her place and get the treatment from Jungkook he gave to her and she wants his hatred... Seriously life is so unfair to us... undeserving people got all the love and attention. "

Dara immediately got up from her seat and looked behind them and glared at them but she didn't speak anything and left from there. She went straight to Jungkook's tent as she entered she found him in the same position laying to his side.

She knelt down in front of his laying figure and then Jungkook opened his eyes and looked up at her and asked " what do you want Dara? Let me sleep. "

She sits on the ground and says " I wanna sleep too but they are talking bad about me there. " He turned his body to the other side and said " you deserve this. "

Dara passed over his body and came into his front side he again opened his eyes then she said with pleading eyes " please Kookie. " Jungkook rolled his eyes and took out his arm for her then he said
" don't expect anything else from me okay... Just let me sleep now. "

Dara laid down beside him on his arm and turned her body towards the other side so her back was facing him. He glanced over her side and took a sigh then whispered to himself " what else I was expecting from this brat. "

Dara somehow heard his words and pressed her lips to control her laugh. At midnight when everyone decided to go back to their tents, as Jacob and his mates entered the tent they saw Jungkook and Dara both were sleeping while hugging each other.

They all laughed while looking at them then Jacob speak " I can't believe them he just burst out at her like a maniac and now look at him. " He then looked at his mates and said " I think we should give them some privacy so let's adjust somewhere else hmm. "

In the morning Jungkook woke-up earlier than Dara and slides out his arm softly underneath her head he then stood up and went out of the tent and he found some stares at him and found students gossiping about him and Dara.

He ignored their foolish talks while rolling his eyes and went to the restaurant to have his breakfast.

Dara turned to other side and she opened her eyes when she didn't feel Jungkook beside her, she got up and looked around in the whole tent but he was nowhere so she came out of it and looked around the beach to find him but he was nowhere she took a sigh and walked back to her tent.

The time went by and Dara didn't get to see Jungkook throughout the whole day. At night they had to leave and she was waiting for him on the bus but he didn't come and then she found out that he was sitting in another bus. She took a sigh and took out her earplugs and inserted them into her ears and played the music to avoid gossips around her.

After some hours they reached the university and she got off the bus she ran towards the parking area to find Jungkook but he already left and she remained staring at his car which faded away from her eyes.