Part 41

Jungkook's POV

" you gonna kill me some day with this fu*cking attitude girl. "

She chuckled at my statement then she whined while leaning with on my chest and said " let's go Kookie I can't wait for more. "

I laughed a little while looking at her desperate state then I smacked her butt gently and said " at first we have to attend a party from some of my friends then we will continue our wild night. "

She looked at me with a confused pout and asked " which party and who's giving this party. " I pulled away from her and wore my shirt then I speak while wearing my jacket " friends from industry and they specially invited you so you are coming with me. "

She hummed in response and I held her hand then I said " come on let's go. " with that we both left from there and Mr Hwan took us towards our car. Me and Dara was walking towards the car while I could see my fans shouting and cheering for me as I was leaving then Dara speak
" I can't imagine if the internet is broke until now because of your surprise performance. "

I chuckled and said " I told them I'll show them my unexpected sides. " she arched her one eyebrow and said " but I'm also witnessing your unexpected sides it means you are hiding some of your sides from me too huh? "

I stopped in my tracks and she looked behind at me then she asked " what? " I was staring at her while tilting my head to side and poking my cheek then she said " what happened let's go. "

I took a step closer and picked her up in bridal style in my arms with a sudden move and she got shocked while she wrapped her arms around my neck then I speak near her face " I'm not hiding anything from you but... I'm showing you my every side which I kept save for only you from the whole word. "

She stared back and forth in my eyes then I winked at her and took her straight towards the car while still holding her in my arms.

After that we left from their toward the bar where my friends held a party for me. After some time we reached at the bar and got off the car while we could hear the loud music out there and the floor was thumping due to the heavy bass, I held Dara's hand and asked her " are you ready. "

She giggled said " I'm excited. " I laughed a little then we both entered in the bar and my celebrity friends greeted me and Dara, it was a fun night and we enjoyed alot while dancing and drinking. Dara already knew some of them but she got to meet more people tonight.

I was Sitting on the bar stool with my friends while drinking shots and laughing on something we were talking about then my eyes fell on dara who was enjoying dancing while swaying her hips on the beats with the girls and she was looking so happy.

I smiled while looking at her living her moments to the fullest then Aron speak beside me " I see you are getting seduced by her huh... Man she's your girl you don't need to be shy go and claim her. "

I chuckled and shook my head then I said
" You are right I shouldn't be shy. " with that I winked at him and got up from the stool while I grabbed two shots glasses and walked towards Dara while licking my lips and looking at her from head to toe seductively... She had removed her leather jacket and was only wearing her crop top exposing her tiny waist and the way she was swaying her hips was making me go insane for her.

As I reached near her she looked at me and I gave her a shot glass then we both cheers and gulped down the shot in one go and she shook her head when the sour drink hits her throat and she groaned while saying " aggghhhh damn. "

I chuckled and took the glass from her while giving them back to the waiter and then I snaked my arm around her waist and pulled her near me so her back hits with my chest and she gasped when I put my face in the crook of her neck while we both were swaying our bodies on the beats.