Part 32

" I want a ride. "

My eyes suddenly popped out of sockets and I asked in a surprised voice " ride?... Sure? But just now you... " She slapped my shoulder so hard and said " shut up Jeon I want a piggy back ride to bath. "

I hide my face under the sheets while laughing and turned my body to side, my stomach was hurting due to laughing so bad and then I heard her saying
" honestly you only think about fu*king more than anything else now I got to know your mind very well. "

With that I felt she slide towards the beds edge side and I removed the sheets from my face and saw her wearing her undergarments, I got up and crawled towards her then I sat on my knees Infront of her while my back was facing her she then wrapped her arms around my neck and I grabbed her thighs and make her hump over my back then I got up on my feet and took her to the bathroom.

She did her morning routine and I removed my clothes then I picked her up in my arms and took her to the shower area. I make her stand on her feet and removed her undergarments then I turned on the shower and the hot water traveled down through our bodies.

I groaned when I felt my muscles relaxed under hot water and Dara grabbed the shampoo and was about to wash her hair then I grabbed the bottle from her hand and said " let me do this for you. "

She chuckled and pecked my lips then she turned around so her back was facing me, I shampooed her hair and massaged her scalp gently then I asked her while going near her ear in low voice " are you feeling good. "

She hummed in a low voice while she rested her back on my chest, I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her wet shoulder, I sucked on her shoulder to leave my art work and she gasped while caressing my nape and her head fell back on my shoulder.

After taking a long bath, I make her wear the bath robe and I also wore my bathrobe then I picked her up in my arms and took her out in our bedroom and make her sit on the stool in front of her dresser.

She blow dried her hair and I dried my hair with the towel while looking for my fresh clothes in the cupboard. I took out a pair of red shorts and a white Tee shirt for me and also for Dara from her oversized tees and a pair of shorts.

I wore my clothes then I walked towards her side and she looked up at me then I said " here are your clothes. " I sat on my knees Infront of her then she said " I can wear it on my own. "

I shook my head then I said while opening the knot of her bathrobe " nah... I'll do everything. "She chuckled and shook her head then I make her wear the shirt and then she placed her hands on my shoulders and I make her wear her shorts.

She then asked " Miss Ae cha must be thinking what have we done that special that we slept too much today. " I chuckled and said " she left did you forget... I told you I asked her to leave after cleaning up."

She made an oh face then I asked her
" want another piggy back ride towards the kitchen huh? " She opened her arms wide while squinting her eyes and smiling widely and said " always ready Jagiya. "

I laughed at her cuteness then I picked her up on my back and walked out of the room and walked straight towards the kitchen. I make her sat on the kitchen island and asked her while caging her body in my arms placing my palms on the counter " so tell me what my baby wants to eat huh? "

She made a thinking pout face then she said " Scrambled eggs and toast with coffee. " I chuckled then I said " till then I make breakfast eat some fruits hmm... You need to get more energy to make more stamina. "

I walked towards the refrigerator and took a glance back at her and found her looking at me with a funny pissed face, I laugh so hard at her expressions then she said " unbelievable Jeon. "