Part 45

It's been months since Dara died and Jungkook has started crawling while Lara was also expecting her first child with Jacob. They both were cherishing each and every moment of life with Jungkook while giving unconditional love and care and was making sure to give him a happy and lovely childhood.

It was a usual day Jacob was sitting in Jungkook and Dara's room while he was feeling a little sentimental while thinking about them, he was going through their things just then he saw a notebook on Dara's dresser.

He opened the notebook and he read the title

All Because I Loved you

He started reading one page then 2nd then third and tears started to form in his eyes when he realised Dara write her and Jungkook's love story in that note book with both of them pov's then he speak to himself " he never leave your side even after death... That's why you was able to write his side of story too... Oh my god... What kind of love is this? "

His tears streamed down through his eyes as he was thinking about how Dara spent her day and night while seeing Jungkook around her and talking to him and they all were thinking that she's losing her mind.

Days passed like this and he read the whole story in her note book while sitting in Dara's garden which Jungkook decorated for her then he started writing the missing parts what he witnessed and other people witnessed in their life so he started to spend his nights while writing his side of story and he also asked Lara about her too.

That's how he completed their love story and at the end of the story he named their story as

The Eternal Love

With that he closed the note book and he placed Dara's last letter for her son in the book and wrapped a red ribbon around the note book. Lara was silently looking at him from her bed with a pained look on her face.

Jacob wiped his tears and got up from his table and walked towards his bed. He sat on the bed while resting his back with the back rest of the bed and started staring at the ceiling then Lara asked him in a polite voice " for how long you are going to suffer like this Jacob. "

He moved his attention towards Lara and said " Lara... I'm amazed... Whenever I think about them, read about them, write about them I remain shocked... for me there love was something out of this world or I should say once in a life time kind of love... I'm afraid if I wouldn't be able to fulfill my promise, she wanted her love story to be continued by her son that's why she named him Jeon Jungkook but what if my Jungkook wouldn't be able to find his Dara then how am I gonna face them in afterlife? "

Lara slide towards his side and held his hand then she said " we will raise our Jungkook just like Dara wanted and I'm sure he will love someone just like his Appa did to Dara and he will make her love him back like how Dara did to Jungkook. "

He smiled and cupped her face then he said " I wish... "

After 24 Years

" Mom... Mom where is Dad I'm getting late. " Aurem came downstairs while shouting and calling her mother Lara. She looked back at her from living room and said " he went to receive Jungkook from airport but it's been so many hours he must be coming back. "