Last part

All Because I Loved you

He started reading their story and with each flipping page his interest got stronger and stronger and he didn't realise he spent his whole night reading their story, and he was smiling throughout all the scenes of Jungkook and Dara's friendship and how they both treated each other.

He slept there while reading the story and the next morning he woke up and found himself sleeping on the couch in open air at the balcony he then looked at the note book in his arms and he remembered he cried last night while reading how his Appa begged his mother to not leave him and trust him or else he'll die but she left him while saying " then die. "

He again felt tears in his eyes and he closed the note book then he got up from the couch and went in his room to freshen up. After that he came out of his room and he saw Aurem was coming out of her room while rubbing the back of her head and her face was still sleepy while she was wearing her bunny printed sleeping suit.

He didn't react while looking at her and moved his face away from her while Aurem saw him going towards stairs she then called out his name " kookie. " he stopped in his tracks when he realised her mother used to call his Appa with the same name and he felt his heart sinked then Aurem cam beside him and speak in a pout " yah give me a piggy back ride I can't walk I'm still sleepy. "

He looked behind at her face and stared at her face for a few seconds Aurem noticed his silence and she shouted in a loud voice " Appa... Kookie is not listening to me. "

With that he immediately picked her up in his arms and said " shhh... Damn it I heard you what are you doing? " she giggled and said " then you heard something wrong... I asked you to give me a piggy back ride not a bridal style. "

He looked at both of themselves and realised he was picking her up in his arms then he gently made her stand on her feet and turned his back towards her then he patted on his back and said
" come over little devil. "

With that he took her towards the living room and made her sit on the kitchen island bar stool. Lara and Jacob were already there waiting for them for breakfast then Jacob speak " stop giving him troubles Aurem use your legs to walk anywhere. "

She twitched her lips to the side in a dramatic way and said " he himself promised me that he'll treat me just like a princess you can forget but I won't. " they all chuckled while Jungkook was staring at his lap when he remembered all the moments he read last night.

Jacob senses his behaviour then they all have breakfast and Aurem goes towards the front yard in the garden to spend some time there. Jungkook came out of his room after getting ready and he was holding Dara's box then Jacob looked at him and asked him " where are you going Jungkook? "

He looked at him and Lara then he said
" from where it all begins. " Jacob pressed his lips into a thin line with a pained look on his face then he nodded his head and Jungkook left from there.

Lara felt tears in her eyes and said " will he be able to handle himself alone. " Jacob took a sigh and said " maybe he'll find his eternal love at the same place where his parents did. "

Lara stared back and forth in his dark orbs and then Jacob gave her an assurance smile and said " just hope for the best my love. "

Meanwhile Jungkook get into his car while he placed the box at the passenger seat and he drove out of there towards his Appa's apartment and Aurem saw him leaving the house from the garden.

He reached at his Appa's apartment and opened the door as he entered in, he saw everything was placed on its usual point like he reads in the story, and he was visualising his parents doing all the things he read last night while tears started to form in his eyes.