Part 42

" it's true, I'll keep on loving you even in my afterlife. "

Dara smiled at his statement and caressed his cheeks while cupping his face with her one hand, he kissed her palm then someone knocked on the door and asked Jungkook to come they have to leave.

He caressed Dara's face with his thumb and said " I have to go hmm... You will go home or office? " she then said " I came here with Lara she's gone now so I need a driver I wanna go home. "

He hummed in response and said " okay I'll ask Mr Hwan to arrange a driver for you hmm let's go. " With that they both left from there towards the ground floor where everyone was waiting for Jungkook.

He asked Mr Hwan to arrange a driver for Dara and he did what he asked him to do the driver came with the car and then Jungkook said " here's your driver now go safely hmm... Take care huh. "

She hummed in response and he hugged her from side while wrapping his arms around her shoulders and kissed her side hair after that she left from there with the driver and Jungkook also left with his team.

She was thinking about him throughout the drive while she was constantly smiling and then she caressed her belly and speak to herself in a whisper " you will be the living proof of our endless love. "

Suddenly the car stopped with a sudden jerk and she jerked a little while she grabbed the back of front seat and she asked the driver in a worried tone " what happened? "

He then said " someone stopped their car Infront of us ma'am I was about to hit but fortunately I pushed the brakes on time. "
He was about to go out but Dara stopped him and said " leave it just let's go from here. " her intrusive thoughts asked her to just ignore the situation and get out of here but suddenly they heard a gun shot and her eyes widened in shock when she saw her driver fall on the head over the other seat while his head was bleeding due to the gun shot.

She flinched on her seat and her body started to shiver in fear, just then some men came towards her side and opened the door of her side, she started to scream and slide back towards her seat but he grabbed her leg and pulled her out of the car.

She was resisting his grip while screaming loudly than he covered her mouth with a napkin and the very next moment she felt everything gets dark and she lost her consciousness.

She moved a little while she was still unconscious then she felt her hands were tied with a rope and she couldn't even moved her legs because they were also tied with a rope while she was lying on the floor.

She tried to open her eyes but her eyes felt heavier and she was whispering only one name " Jeon. "

On the other hand Jungkook was done with his shoot and was going towards the exit of the studio just then his phone beeped in his pants pockets and he took out the phone to check if it's Dara, he joined his eyebrows in confusion when he saw an unknown number sent him some pictures.

He stopped in his tracks and opened the chat, he remained shocked at his spot when he saw Dara's pictures tied with ropes and she was lying on the floor unconsciously.

He felt weak on his knees and his lips trembled in fear and he whispered to himself while he felt tears in his eyes
" no... Please no. " the very next moment his phone started ringing and it was the same number who sent him her pictures he immediately picked up the call and speak in a loud angry voice while everyone started to stare at him with a shocking look on their faces " where is she? Who the fu*k are you damn it I'm gonna kill you if you did something to her I swear. "

The man speak on the other side of the call

Long time no see Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook gritted his teeth in anger and speak in a angry voice