~46~: Help Request

Start from the beginning

"What is the new pope talking about?"

"An oracle? How didn't we know about this earlier?"

"What oracle is he talking about?"

"Only Saints can receive an oracle... it can't be that our new Saintess had a revelation..."

"When all the dragons rise to the air, they will leave nothing but ashes behind! Don't you understand the meaning behind this"

Micheal simply revealed the oracle in front of everyone and in return he also got a knife pointed at his neck which was threatening to take it off any minute. The knights were done playing along with a child like Micheal but there was really not something they could do about it. He already had told the oracle to the people and they started to talk and a couple conclusions came down but most people in this room got the right idea behind this.

"My god! We can't kill the duke and his family! They are our protectors!"

"If they die, we die! How can the king let this happen?"

"Does the king want to end our lives?"

The voices became louder and louder. Of course these people knew the meaning behind rising in the air and leaving nothing but ashes. After all, there were all kinds of meanings behind the word rising. Most of the time it meant to rise up to another world, the world of the dead. With that being said it was now clear who was the true villain in all this.

However the knights didn't care about these conversations of the nobles, they didn't care about the deductive skills of them. All they wanted was to get what they came for. Instead of protecting the people, one of the knights came out lashing and unshielding his sword towards a noble who was talking out loudly as well.

What followed next was nothing but chaos. The people started arguing more and more, hate was filled in their words. The knights of their family, which were on the side of this room the whole time, came in and were about to protect their very own master. However it was too late for this man if I didn't act at all.

How can they do this!

I can't believe they want to silence all of these nobles!

Who the fuck do they think they are?

This is nothing but tyranny!

"RYAN!"

"Already on it. Go help the man out."

I think my brother knew what I was thinking about. I wanted to help this man as he didn't do anything bad at all. My brother seemed angry as well. It was not only me who wouldn't stand this injustice at all.

"Make way!"

Hurriedly I started running towards the man while my brother threw a dagger he apparently had hidden in his jacket towards the sword which was on Micheal's neck. It not only immediately deflected the sword but made it fly away from the hand of that rude knight. Meanwhile he started walking to the front exposing himself. More importantly he was ready to fight and slaughter them all. I felt his bloodlust and I felt how angry he was. Everyone could feel it but for normal human beings like all the guests, they couldn't help but freeze at this heavy presence.

"RYAN, GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!"

It was dangerous and I was sure if I hadn't called out to him like that, he would have lost himself immediately right there. Thankfully he kinda snapped out and the presence began to evaporate a bit.

I was still hurrying to the man as fast as I could and when I was standing in front of him, I immediately touched the wound on instinct and started healing him up. All the people around me were young nobles who also knew how to fight or so I would guess by their protective stand around me.