1. Fraught

".... Umm what are you packed all up for?..."

"I cannot sit here any longer Nash.." Charisma said. "Those are my lil baby girls out there... this bitch gotta go.. and how does it make me look 4 weeks in?... I have to be there with all of them.."

"And Keegan is on it... which is keeping his ass distracted and away from you and this lil sanctuary right now ... and you're doing good work right here...plus yo sons are all over this.. and Julian and Orion... just a lil bit more time in training and you will be the top of yo game, this was supposed to be a longer process than just a few weeks..."

"That was until Jayrah, Mika, Amie and Valentina were all abducted

"That was until Jayrah, Mika, Amie and Valentina were all abducted... Nash I have to be there, this goes beyond everything else... Family over everything and they are my family... please take me back.." she said to him. "Im not gonna forget what we've been working on here... but I was never weak in the first place... just blindly in love..."
She stood up to continue packing.

"C..." she turned and looked at him. "You are not ready... for you to say that means that you could be blindsided again...

"Don't do that... don't turn this into more about me and you...  not at a time like this... you're my friend.. and what you've done for me has been amazing... this is not the time.." she told him.

"But you will need to make time... you know this isn't going away.." he told her. "And you know you're not ready to face him yet...

"You don't want me to face him because you don't want me to be with him!." She snapped. "You want it to be me and you this is some loved up fantasy that you have of me and you... you rescue me, nurse me back to health, teach me to be strong against my abuser... and as if in the movies I fall for my saviour... it ain't happening....

"Get over yo self C..." he said following her around as she packed.

"Get over myself... so that isn't what this has been about?... I told you to let him see me.. let me talk to him... but you kept him at arm's length which everyone knows is like a red rag to a bull..
They kept arguing,

————-

Chloe watched Christopher on his Xbox in his room as she stood against his door ledge. Lamar walked up behind her and kissed her neck. "I'm heading off to meet the others.."

She looked at him. "I can't sit here and do nothing and wait, she has been gone for over 4 weeks. We don't have any idea where in the fucking world they are... She must be scared... she doesn't even know who fucking Yasmin is!.."

" Please take heart in the fact that she is not alone, she has the others with her... And, although they're young, they are smart, they are sassy and all strong willed girls... and so resilient.." he said and hugged her in.

" he said and hugged her in