19. I Told You I Liked Red

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing?" I asked. She smiled. "Teach me how to cook so well?" she asked politely.

"Really?" I asked, my voice filled with excitement. I always had a dream of teaching someone how to cook.

Although Irene cooked decent enough, there was still a lot she could improve on.

I never commented on it because I didn't want her to feel bad. Also, her cooking wasn't bad. It could just use slight improvement.

"Yes Callum. I want you to teach me" she said. Without wasting another second, I started gathering all the stuff we'd need.

"Can you chop?" I asked. Irene narrowed her eyes at me. "I can cook you know, I just want to learn how to do it better" she said.

I couldn't stop the chuckle that left me. A smile tugged on Irene's lips but she immediately pushed it down.

"Ok sorry" I said, "chop these onions please." Irene immediately got to work and to my surprise, she was really good at it.

"Now what?" she asked when she was done. "Now the same, but with capsicums and tomatoes" I said.

"What are we making?" she asked. I smiled, "Pizza." Irene literally jumped in excitement. "You can make a pizza at home?" she asked.

She looked like a young girl whose father had allowed her to have candy, that's how excited she was.

Irene once told me that she loved pizza, so I expected this reaction.

"Yes I can. I've made it before, but you always thought it was from outside" I said. "How long does it take?" she asked.

"With both of us, I'm sure we'll be done soon." I didn't have to say anything more. Irene chopped the capsicums and tomatoes at max speed.

"What next?" she asked. "Heat up the oven please" I said. As Irene was doing all that, I was preparing the dough.

My hair, which had gotten annoyingly long, was irritating me by falling in my eyes.

I was constantly trying to jerk it back, but it just kept falling back every time.

I groaned in annoyance and jerked my head back harshly. "Woah! Calm down. You'll break your neck" Irene giggled. Her giggle was so cute.

"I can't help it. It's annoying" I said. Yet again, my hair fell in my eyes. I was about to jerk my head back again, when I felt a hand wrap around my throat.

"Let me" Irene whispered in my ear. A tingle of excitement ran through my body at her touch. Everywhere she touched, I felt an electric shock.

Slowly, she pulled my hair back. My hair was long, but not too long. It was medium length.

It was not that long that she could tie it. So all she did, was put water in it and set it in place.

"I know this is much more convenient for you, but your hair falling on your face, is so sexy" she whispered seductively.

Then, she licked my earlobe and kissed behind my ear. Fuck. My. Life.

Immediately, I felt my knees weaken and my member harden. My ears were my weak spot.

Nothing affected me more that stimulation around my ears. And even though unknowingly, Irene just made me so fucking aroused.

Then, she stepped aside and acted like nothing happened. "So, what next?" she asked, smiling mischievously at me.

"Pizza sauce, w-we need to make that" I replied as I gathered myself. "On it captain!" Irene saluted me and got to work.

Goodness me! This woman was trouble. But I think I'll like her type of trouble. Soon, the pizza was done and we put on a good movie as we ate it.

Halfway through the movie, Irene's head fell on my shoulder and she drifted off. She looked really cute sleeping so peacefully like this.

As I examined her face, I found her to be so beautiful. She literally looked like a sleeping angel.

Her mouth was slightly open, almost inviting me to connect our lips. My body acted on its own, and I traced her bottom lip with my thumb.

In her sleep, Irene took my thumb in her mouth, and started sucking it. Oh no.

I was already aroused from her kitchen act, and this just added to it. I felt myself harden as she continued her sucking.

I tried pulling my thumb back, but Irene just sucked it harder. I groaned as I felt my erection begging to be released from my sweatpants.

Nope. I couldn't let her continue this. Somehow, I pulled my thumb out of her mouth and picked her up.

I headed to her bedroom and placed her on the bed. As I was about to leave, Irene caught my wrist. I looked back, to see her fully awake.

She was awake the entire time!

"Sleep here?" she gave me puppy dog eyes. Gosh! That was so cute! "Here, with you?" I asked. She nodded.

Irene and me had never slept on the same bed. Not even in the beginning of our relationship. So this caught me off guard.

But I guess I could sleep here as she was my wife. I told her I'd brush and be right back.

"I'll come with you. I need to brush too" Irene said. I nodded and got my toothbrush from the guest room.

When I entered the bathroom of Irene's bedroom, I saw that she had already brushed.

"You continue. I need to change into my nightwear" with that, she stepped into the tub and closed the curtain.

I didn't think much of it and continued with what I was doing. Irene soon finished changing and stepped out of the bathtub. 

One look at her and I was drooling, literally. She was wearing a red sexy nightwear that did nothing to hide her cleavage.

It was so short, that I knew for a fact that one mistake, and her ass would be visible.

Irene smirked at me as toothpaste spilled from my mouth. No matter how much I tried, I couldn't close my mouth.

My wife was a beauty goddess. I can't believe I went 5 years without even seeing this body.

Once again, my sweatpants became uncomfortable for me. Irene stepped closer to me and whispered in my ear, "What? I told you I liked red."

She kissed my cheek and stepped out. I stood there, in shock at what just happened. I was so hard and I knew she was doing this on purpose.

Goodness me! I washed my face with cold water before stepping out. Irene laid on the left side of the bed and patted the right one.

"I'm tired, let's go to sleep" she said. I nodded and took my place beside her. "You okay?" she asked as she placed her hand on my thigh.

I clenched my fist as my cock throbbed for her to touch me. "Y-yeah" I said.

"Alright then, good night love" she pecked my lips and turned off the lights.

What just happened?