"Finally y'all hea! I done drunk 3 bottles of Hennessy." Gmk rolled his eyes as he held a bottle of Hennessy in his hand.

"Nigga you on yo first bottle, delusional as fuck." Tay rolled his eyes before Gmk flicked him off.

"We got Jdot Breezy in da buildin! Y'all know we gotta play his shi!" The dj yelled as they turnt on Tweak Shit By Jdot Breezy.

"Whea my rappin midget at?" Gmk asked as he searched for Legacy before finding her standing behind Jdot with her head leaned against him.

"Midget common and rap dis song wimme, we finna turn up!" Gmk yelled before Legacy chuckled and decided to join him.

"You gone roll up?" Spinz asked Jdot before Jdot rolled his eyes and grabbed the rolling tray.

"Smoke dead niggas to the face come on bitch yea we can match, it's a 50 on my Glock that's why the clip looking so fat, caught that nigga ass walking hollows ate that nigga back, fuck the plug bitch, ima cut him and just walk off with the pack." Legacy rapped with Gmk.

"It's a 30 on my nine I walked down don't need a splat, we done popped a couple niggas, fuck the opps tell them it's that."

"I'm out of breath." Legacy quit rapping as she sat down beside Jdot.

"Y'all see dat bitch right dea?" Greenlight asked as he pointed at a female who was staring over at them.

"Fasho." Whop nodded his head.

"Dats Foolio hoe, Spinz shot ha fingas off." Greenlight chuckled.

"Whea ha fingas?" Tay asked while laughing.

"Ion know, I think dem hoes dead." Spinz shrugged his shoulders.

"Why she at ha nigga opp release party? Dats weird." Whop chuckled.

"Whea da fuck is yo otha shoe?" Jdot asked Gmk seeing he had one Air Force.

"Ion know, I was in a crowd full of big booty bitches and then it got lost." Gmk shrugged his shoulders before Jdot shook his head.

"What are you drinking?" Legacy asked Spinz as she turnt to look at him.

"Patron? You want some?" Spinz asked her before she shook her head no.

"I'm hungry." Jdot huffed as he blew smoke out of his mouth.

"Nigga go get some food." Greenlight said in a duh tone.

"I don't want dat nasty ass food, Whea da drinks at?" Jdot asked as he begin looking around.

"Hea." Spinz grabbed Hennessy and patron out of his bookbag and handed Jdot the bottles before giving him a double cup.

"So y'all just keep liquor in y'all bookbag?" Legacy asked confused.

"Yeah, dat and da Glock, Dot ass don't believe in carryin a fuckin bookbag." Whop shook his head.

"Why da fuck would I carry a bookbag, ion got time to carry dat shi around, I'll my gun in my pants." Jdot shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, y'all are boring, no offense, and I don't wanna hang around a bunch of man all night, so I'm going to go make friends." Legacy said as she stood up and grabbing her phone out of her Jdot pocket that she told him to hold for her.

"Make friends how?" Jdot asked her.

"Walking around, someone is going to try and talk to me, then I start a conversation, then boom, we're friends, it's that easy, you guys should try that." Legacy smiled.

"Hell naw, ion een like having conversations." Whop shook his head.

"Make sure your in our eye vision please." Spinz told her as she begin walking away making Legacy roll her eyes.

"Okay father." Legacy replied before Spinz rolled his eyes.

"This shouldn't be hard, I make friends easily." Legacy told herself.

"Nigga stop watchin ha so hard." Whop mugged Jdot before Jdot rolled his eyes.

"She my wife, I'm tryna make sure she good." Jdot mugged.

"She done already made a friend." Greenlight pointed out seeing Legacy was having a full conversation with a girl.

"Thank you so much." The girl smiled at Legacy.

"No problem, I dont accept bullying over here, how come you don't stand up for yourself?" Legacy asked the girl.

"I'm only 13, I can't really do to much." The girl spoke before Legacy raised her eyebrows confused on how she got in here, the girl did look young but Legacy thought maybe she looked younger then her actually age just like her.

"13?" Legacy asked trying to make sure she heard right.

"Yes ma'am." The girl nodded her head.

"How come you work as a bar tender here, that's kind of illegal." Legacy twisted her lips to the side.

"My mom did something to the owner of the club so I'm paying off the deck by working, nothing serious." The girl shrugged her shoulders.

"Oh okay, what's your name? Mines Legacy." Legacy introduced herself.

"My name is Ivy." Ivy smiled at Legacy making Legacy return the smile.

"I that name." Legacy softly chuckled.

"Thank you, I don't mean to interrupt but there's a man staring you down, like literally." Ivy pointed out making Legacy turn around seeing it was Jdot.

"Don't mind him, that's my husband, he's doing his little overprotective weird thing, trying to make sure no one is bothering me even though I can handle myself." Legacy shook her head.

"You have a husband? You look young yourself, like I can tell your grown because of your tattoos but you look young." Ivy explained.

"I'm 19, believe it or not I actually have a son too." Legacy chuckled.

"Awww, does he look like you?" Ivy asked.

"Sadly no, he looks like his dad, I really wanted a twin." Legacy shook her head.

"I'm sure you'll get it one day, just keep trying." Ivy shrugged her shoulders making Legacy nod her head.

"Well I'm going to go back over there you can come if you want." Legacy offered.

"Are you sure? I don't like invading anyone space." Ivy said before Legacy nodded her head.

"It's fine, I'm sure my friends would be happy to meet new people, I think." Legacy said as they begin walking back to vip section.

"Legacy! My favorite sister." Spinz smiled as she walked up.

"I'm your only sister but okay." Legacy twisted her lips to the side.

"Guys this is Ivy, she's 13 so you guys cannot talk to her." Legacy mentioned knowing one of them was going to try to put game on her because they're all hoes.

"Oh hell naw, I ain't catchin a case, I already got three ta beat." Spinz shook his head.

"How you 13 and in da club?" Backstreet asked.

"I'm working off my mom debt to the owner." Ivy answered.

"Oh, you drink?" Backstreet asked before they all smacked their teeth.

"Nigga did you not just hea Legacy say she 13?" Jdot asked while squinting his eyes.

"Ohhhh, my bad I forgot kids can't drink." Backstreet said.

"Aren't you guys rappers? I've seen you guys on Jacksonville Shade room." Ivy mentioned.

"Yeah dats us." Whop nodded his head.

"Cool, I expected you guys to be more mean, you know." Ivy nodded her head.

"We give you mean vibes?" Gmk asked with his eyebrows raised.

"Not at all, but I haven't seen no one over here smile, show emotions other then smacking their teeth, mugging and rolling their eyes, your facial expressions gives mean, but you guys not mean so far." Ivy shrugged her shoulders.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE🖕🏾🖕🏾🖕🏾