Of course I could hear the people around us as well. My body was just not reacting to me anymore. I could hear his voice and everything else as well. I could even feel his touch and how he picked me up. Micheal was even slightly shaking as he picked me up off the ground and hurried somewhere.

"Move!"

Oh how I wished to tell Micheal that I was fine. He was freaking out and I could hear his heartbeat as he was carrying me in his arms, my head against his chest. I was quite sure that Micheal was actually princess carrying me.

"A wonder happened!"

"LONG LIVE THE SAINTESS!"

"OUR SAINTESS!!!"

"A DOCTOR QUICK!"

"SOMEONE CALL A DOCTOR!"

"WE NEED A DOCTOR!"

These people started all panicking and again, I started to wish I would wake up from this paralysis faster. However it seemed as if this was the price of the power I just displayed. At least I managed to heal everyone who needed healing. I was quite proud of this fact and was about to regret nothing!

I am really fine... I wish I could tell them that... I just need some rest... I don't have any strength at all.

"I am a doctor! May I check upon her?"

"Please...."

Micheal's voice was shaking and while he was still having me in his arms, I felt someone other than him touch me around my neck. I believe that this person was checking my pulse and even if this felt weird and threatening, it was one of the fastest methods to check up on me after all. I might not know much about medicine but this is what I believed that was happening. There was nothing I could do nor see at this moment. My body refused to listen to me but I was still able to sense things around me as well as feel and hear everything that was happening.

"It seems the saintess just fainted slightly. I suggest laying her down and letting her rest till she recovers."

"Thank god, it's just fatigue...."

"Your Eminence, if I may, I have an inn... I would like to thank the Saintess for saving my wife and my child first. Please let her rest there."

"How absurd! My home is close by, she should rest at a noble place where she can get the finest treatment."

Sounds lovely but I wonder what the nobles will say....

Guess this is Micheals choice to make....

But they called him his Eminence!

That means they approve of him!

This is a huge milestone!

I am happy for you!

I could tell it was getting hectic around me but it was Micheals call to make right now. For once, I still had the veil on and my identity was still intact. I feared that this was over. That I had made a huge mistake here but I was really relieved to see that this was not the case.

"If I may suggest, why not try to use holy power on the Saintess?"

"It won't work."

I wonder why...

He never told me about this.

"I see. Excuse this old doctor for not knowing this."

"It's fine. How far is the inn?"

"Just over there."

"Viscount, you home?"

"Right behind us."