"How about you carry your stank ass back between a set of doms legs where you'll only be a pump and dump ass bitch." Maddy barked back. "Or instead of standing here running your damn mouth,how about you help clean up."  She argued back.

"I'm not helping with shit." Oliver sneered out while stepping up close to Maddy. Harold held Maddy back from most likely swinging at Oliver.

Oliver smirked at her failed attempt of hitting him and turned around and began walking away.

"Fucking asshole." Maddy mumbled.

"Just forget about him. He isn't worth it." Harold said while rubbing Maddy's arms.

"I'm so sorry." I said towards Maddy and Harold.

"It's okay. He was in the wrong anyways. I'm pretty sure he purposely bumped into you." Harold admitted. " I saw the whole thing."

I began grabbing a few napkins from a nearby table to clean up the little bit of spilt drink.

"Don't worry about this, go clean yourself up. That'll become sticky if you don't clean yourself up now." Maddy said while pointing to my garment. "Don't worry we'll have this cleaned up real quick.

"But it's my mess."

"Don't worry about it." Harold said while taking the napkins from my hand.

I nodded at their kind gesture and began walking towards the bathroom.

I was such a wreak.

When I made into the bathroom I was a bit happy to see it was empty. I walked over to a sink and turned the water on. I took a few paper towels and wet them before wiping my chest down.

Maddy was right, this stuff does feel a bit sticky, I thought to myself.

While wiping myself down I began to feel overwhelmed. I felt embarrassed about my clumsy accident. And on top of that, that Oliver guy was downright rude and disrespectful. I closed my eyes while trying to close out everything. The music, the lights, the people everywhere....it was starting to get to me now. I just wanted to get away from everything. I began to feel tears start to well up. I realized in this moment I needed James' or Vincent's comfort right now. But of course, my nerves kept me from wanting to leave the bathroom.

Just then the bathroom door flew open and the one person I definitely didn't want to see anymore tonight appeared.

"Ughh, I'm so tired of seeing you tonight." Oliver said annoyingly. "Other than your eyes being different colors, your not much to look at."

I stiffened at his harsh words.

"I don't even know why Master Kenwood would take you or Vincent on as subs." Oliver then scoffed before approaching me. I backed away from him as he came closer to me. Suddenly I was up against the wall.

"Awww are you crying now." He whined in an exaggerated expression. "Your so fucking pathetic.You don't deserve to be collared by Mater Kenwood either." He grunted with disgust while reaching out to now yank upon my collar. I winced as I closed my eyes in fear of what he'd do next.

Just then,the bathroom door flew open and I felt a swift breeze of wind of front of me.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO THINK YOU CAN LAY HANDS ON MY SUB!"