~Chapter 1~

🦋Note from Author🦋
Hello readers🌸, I just wanted to give a heads up that this story have the following triggers such as abuse and also happens to be a MxM story with BDSM. If that bothers you, I advise you to just go ahead and back out of this story. This story is also a slow-moving romance story, only because I don't prefer fast pace books that jump ahead of time and rush the romance. I like for my readers to see character and relationship development occur.🌸 I feel in my opinion that's what some people prefer a bit more plus I don't mind writing a long story.💕 If these speculations don't discourage you from reading, I hope you enjoy my story💙🦋

🍁Vincent's Profile🍁    🍂Age:22    🍂Likes: Warm sweet coffee oversized hoodies and Ryan    🍂Hates:Master Peter, Master Daniel, Feeling Jealous     🍂Personality: Submissive, Quiet,but likes to voice his opinions, sometimes a brat but not often...

🍁Vincent's Profile🍁
🍂Age:22
🍂Likes: Warm sweet coffee oversized hoodies and Ryan
🍂Hates:Master Peter, Master Daniel, Feeling Jealous
🍂Personality: Submissive, Quiet,but likes to voice his opinions, sometimes a brat but not often, A bit rebellious.

"Look who finally showed up for work." Ryan said smirking as he cleaned glasses behind the bar while watching me approach. "I was starting to think you wouldn't show up. And what's up with your garment tonight? Not to sound like a slut, but if you're going to want to find a new Master, you might want to advertise some more skin." He huffed in a optimistic way while raising a brow. Ryan and I have been best-friends since grade school. He's the opposite of me and oddly that made us blossom more as friends. He's a lot more outgoing and extroverted than me, and ever so often, he was able to get me to come out of my shell. But tonight instead of having a lil snarky comment to serve back to him, I huffed. It was our thing to go back and forth playfully with each other, but tonight I wasn't feeling it at all.

I went around the counter tiredly and assisted Ryan with cleaning the piled up glasses from customers. Ryan questioned me while looking concerned. "You don't look so good. Did that asshole Peter do something to you last night!?" Ryan huffed angrily.

Peter was my master for some time now but his status as of now was ex-Master. We had been together for 4 months and during our relationship, he had crossed my boundaries numerous of times. He had flirted and engaged in other submissives at the club after knowing we were supposed to be exclusive. He had crossed me in ways I had felt unsafe and violated at times. It wasn't until last week after talking with Ryan, that I had gathered up the courage to tell him last night I didn't want to be his anymore. He of course, didn't listened and verbally bashed me saying I was just being bratty and a bad submissive, then went on to disciplined me in a harsh way that left bruises on my body. Being a submissive, I always liked when my master marked my body, but after the discipline Peter distributed to me, I felt horrible. Afterwards he left me in his dark bdsm room still chained up for at least 2 hours. Between the constant shivering from the cold and pain of my body, I began to feel broken. He never once came back down to offer me water, or provide me with aftercare. He didn't do anything. He had only let me out after he realized I was supposed to work tonight at "Chained Fantasies."