~Chapter 10~

Once the door bell rang, Tyson lifted his head from his food bowl and looked to the direction of the door.

"Stay here. I'll go answer the door." James addressed.

As James exited, Tyson walked over and stood in front of my stool I was sitting at. He watched the stood in a guarding way and watched the kitchen doorway intensely. I heard the echo of foots steps trail my way. Along with the voice of a rather annoyed stranger.

"So you knew you had visitors coming over and rejected the thought of dressing appropriately?" A voice depicted.

"Oh save it. I'm in the confinement of my home and it's just you coming over." James replied.

"It would've been just me if the delinquent Dawson wasn't in my office during our phone call."

Just then James, Ryan, and who I assumed was Master Lewis. entered the door way of the kitchen. Master Lewis entered wearing a full suit with one hand holding a small briefcase and the other one pushing up his glasses as he finished speaking. He looked clean and polished, and dominance seeped from him. I see why Ryan wanted no one else but Master Lewis as his Master. Although to me, Master Lewis seemed too scary and intimidating to me. I'm happy James isn't that serious and has a light side to him.

"VINCENT!!!" Ryan yelled while running to me. He embraced me firmly but not too tight. I of course, hugged him back. "I'm so happy your okay." He said in our embrace.

While hugging Ryan I heard a low growl come from the left of me. It was Tyson. He scoffed and made a huff noise towards Ryan.

"Easy Tyson." James commented. Tyson walked to his water bowl and then left the kitchen while eyeing Master Lewis.

"I see your little mutt still hasn't taken a full liking to me."Master Lewis scoffed.

"Of course not. You have the scent of Luci all over you. You know those two aren't the best of friends." James admitted.

"Hmm. Anyways I brought over some of the paperwork that finished pending. Your signature will be needed on some of the documents before sending them off." Master Lewis presumed.

"DING DONG" the door bell ranged again.

"That must be Dawson." Lewis said closing his eyes and exhaling.

"Probably." James added. "I'm going to go sign some papers in my office, so be on your best behavior while your out of my sight." James pronounced while leaving to answer the door again. Master Lewis began following behind him before he abruptly turned back around towards Ryan and I.

"Same goes for you Ryan. Your my plus one and your actions reflect on me, so don't do anything rash."

"Yes sir." Ryan answered while giving a slight bow to Master Lewis.

When they finally left, Ryan and I began talking to each other.

"Master Kenwood seems different from when he's visiting the bar." Ryan mentioned. "So are you and him really together? You accepted him as your Master?" He asked.

"Well....it's kinda complicated a bit. When I first arrived he was serious and kinda scary, but he was kind in helping me since I was in pain. He asked what happened prior....and I told him." I took a small pause before continuing. "I told him about Peter and what he did to me. Afterwards he gave me some pain killers and helped me bathe comfortably. To say in the least, I was really appreciative. In the time he aided me, I felt...properly cared for ya know? And we had about 2 moments together, but I'm just all over the place right now with my emotions."

"Oh. Well don't feel pressured okay? And I hope that asshole Peter gets what's coming to him. He had no reason make you feel miserable and partake in that horrid punishment. If I see him ever again he's gonna get a piece of my damn mind." Ryan blurted out before he began pacing. "But above all else, I'm happy your away from him and can be with someone that could maybe be fit for you." He mentioned as he slowly stopped pacing and walked over to me.