~Chapter 38~

~James' Point of View~

While driving, I listened in to Vincent and Noah's conversation here and there. I could barely focus though because I was still fuming that Yates had touched my subs. He was definitely spared since we were in the confinement of a populated office. If we were somewhere secluded, I definitely would've beaten the absolute shit outta him.

Vincent broke my train of thought when he finally asked where were we going. I told him it was a surprise as I drove further. Soon, we pulled up in front of Mr.Romano's restaurant.

"Oh wow this place looks nice." Vincent said while gazing through the windows.

I smirked as I looked a his and Noah's impressed expressions.

I got out and made my way to open their doors. Once they were out, they held each other's hands instantly. I found it cute that they did that. I could tell they did it because it provided comfort towards Noah more, but nonetheless,it was still cute.

On our way in, we were seated by Mr.Romano's lovely wife. She was definitely a saint. Soon after being seated, Mr. Romano came out and greeted me warmly.

"Ahhh, about time you've came by." He said heartily.

I chuckle and smiled at his remark.

"And to see that now you have two sub. Well...." He said while raising an eyebrow. "You only mentioned one to me over the phone."  He said teasingly.

"Yeah, I took an interest and liking in another recently." I commented while glancing at Noah. He instantly looked down and tried to hide his face. I knew he felt good that I wanted to keep him.

"I see." He commented with his raised brow while giving a nod. "What'll you be having today. I hope you and your subs have a big appetite. I have many dishes being prepared right now in the back." He mentioned while pulling out his pad and pen. I smiled. I knew he would feed us until we popped.

"For right now I'll start off with a glass of wine and my subs will have a sweet tea." I said while eyeing the new dishes on the big laminated menu.

"Alright. Anything else?"

"Could you give us some more time to look over the menu." I asked.

"Sure sure, take your time. When your ready, called over my beloved or myself." He said while putting away his pad and pen to tend to another table.

"Well.....?" I said towards the boys.

"Could I have Alfredo again?" Vincent asked while pointing to the picture.

I nodded and guided my glance now at Noah. He looked at the menu with an amazed expression. I was sure it was because he's never seen so many fancy dishes. But I knew he would be well accustomed with them since I planned on dining at this establishment for many more times to come. Not to mention, I planned to spoil him along with Vincent as long as they followed my directions and rules.

"What would you like to eat?" I asked once more.

Noah looked up and pointed to a picture of spaghetti. I figured he picked that. It's something easy for him to start off eating.