~Chapter 16~

Vincent's Point of View

"Come on Vincent. It's time to get up." I heard James call out.

"Is it morning already?" I questioned to myself. It couldn't be. As I sat up in James' bed, I saw him fixing his tie in the mirror. He was already dress and ready to leave. "Huh? What time is it?" I thought while rubbing my eyes as I looked around for a clock.

"It's 9:30." James said aloud.

"It's almost like he can read my mind." I thought while raising an eyebrow at him as his back faced me.

"I set your appointment up for 10:30am. But before we head to the office, I wanted to stop by Sarah's Café and get breakfast for us.

"Oh how nice. I could get my favorite muffin and I could see Mr and Mrs.Collins." I thought happily to myself. "Wait, I don't have clothing here." I realized.

"I....I don't have anything to wear." I said lowly.

"I had my personal assistant drop something off for you about an hour ago." He said while turning around and facing me. Once he fully turned around,I could see him putting fancy buttons on the ends of his suit sleeves. He looked perfect. And his firery-Cinnamon cologne wafted it's way over to me. His scent had such a powerful hold over me. It made him literally emit dominance.

"I wasn't sure if you'd feel comfortable dressing in here with me, so I placed your clothing in your room for you."

"Oh...thank-you." I said shyly as I got out his bed. While walking towards his bedroom door, I heard Tyson rise from his bed. I gave a slight nod towards James and smiled at Tyson. By the time I reached the door, I could hear the paws of Tyson following behind me.

He followed me out as I closed the door behind us. I walked back to my original room with Tyson by my side. I was beginning to enjoy Tyson's company as he started following me. "I see you've taken a liking to me." I said playfully to Tyson while walking. He of course didn't say anything back, but he did look up at me. I felt like him looking up at me signaled he did like me. "James did say he never really got close to his other submissives before." I thought to myself. "You know Tyson, it's kinda odd but encouraging that you've taking a liking to me. Your master said you never interacted with others before as much. I kinda feel special that you follow me around and sorta stay by my side." I mumbled to him while smiling.

When I look back down at Tyson, I could saw him still looking at me with his little tail wiggling behind him. I smiled thinking about how good of a dog Tyson really is. Even though he couldn't really respond to me the way I would want him to, I felt like his demeanor and body language was a way of him communicating with me. I definitely knew if he didn't like me he wouldn't follow me around nor stick close to me as he does now. He could've honestly left out the room and went downstairs away from me but he didn't. He stuck by my side and listened to my comments and rambles I made just now, and from last night.

Once inside my room, I saw nicely ironed clothes, on my already perfectly made bed.

On the bed laid a pair of light blue skinny jeans and an oversized cute tan sweatshirt. "Hmmm he managed to get me something close to my style" I said nodding while talking softly to Tyson.

Tyson laid down on my floor and looked up at me.

"Well I better hurry up so I don't make us late." I mentioned while making my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and tend to my hair. Tyson of course followed me again, and I didn't mind it.

When I got back to my room, I got dressed and grabbed my phone before heading downstairs. "Wait." I said before exiting the room. "Do I look okay?" I asked Tyson while walking over to my room mirror. I fluffed my sweatshirt a few times and ran my fingers through my hair, before stepping back and glancing at my reflection. When I looked at Tyson through the reflection of the mirror, he tilted his head to the side and stood up. He started walking towards my door and I took that action from him saying I looked fine. I smiled as I followed behind him. Once we came to the steps I saw James by the front door waiting.

"I hope I didn't take too long." I thought to myself as I walked down the stairs nervously. Once in front of him, he smiled.

"You look nice." He complimented.

"Thank-you." I replied smiling while looking down.

"Tyson be sure to be good boy while we're out." He said as he leaned down to rub his head. "Let's get going."He gestured as he turned and opened the door.

Outside was grey. Almost as if it was expected to rain all day. Not a single ray of sun peaked through the clouds.We soon approached a red, two door expensive looking car. It stunned me on how brand new the car looked. It looked as if it just left the factory from being made. James opened my door for me and I got in carefully. I definitely didn't want to mess up or dirty anything. After closing my door, the few seconds James took to walk to the driver side, I looked around the inside of the car. It had beautiful black leather seats and many buttons. The car still had a fresh car scent. Once James got in, he buckled me in then himself. He had a holder for his phone that he propped up. When he started the car up, the buttons lit up and had a dark red glow to them. It looked so futuristic. I could help but smile in amazement. I heard James chuckle off to the side of me. "I take it that you like me car?" He asked with a smile.

"Yeah, it's really nice." I answered as he begun reversing the car and driving down his driveway. A few seconds later we reached a gate. James punched in some numbers and as soon as the gate opened, we were on our way.

The car ride overall was nice. James had even let me play my type of music and I loved it. It was about a 15 minute ride before we reached the café. When James finally parked the car, he turned to me and spoke in a semi serious tone.

"I know these past couple of days I've let you refer to me by my first name, but you do still know you are refer to me as Master Kenwood once we leave this car right?"

"Yes sir." I replied "I understand."

After responding, James gave me slight smile and nodded before opening his door and getting out the car. I saw some people instantly recognize him. I assumed the ones that nodded were other doms and the ones that blushed and smiled were subs. It annoyed me for a few seconds that other subs were looking at potentially my master. But before I could get too upset, James opened my door to let me out. As soon as the door opened, could already smell the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and muffins. The emotions of jealousy quickly left me as I felt pure bliss being back at Sarah's Café. The smell of the coffee and muffins had me closing my eyes and taking in a slow and quiet deep breath. I'm pretty sure James took notice because I saw him smile at me. But seconds after, he changed his demeanor. He stood straight while tugging at his suit jacket to straighten himself up. His face also turned serious and looked back at me. I could tell he was telling me to follow behind him without verbally saying anything.

I 100% understood why he changed his attitude so suddenly and didn't feel offended or sad. Unlike the people that walked by us eyeing James in fear,I knew the real James, so I wasn't scared of him anymore. I walked down behind him with my eyes down and my hands in front of me as we entered the café.