~Chapter 12~

As we arrived to the bathroom, James went ahead and begun prepping the bath water. I undressed timidly and stood naked behind him.

"Come. The water is warm." He instructed as he continued facing the bath adding bath salts.

I dipped my foot into the bath slowly and lowered myself in the relaxing bubble bath. It smelled of lavender and made me close my eyes to bask in its surrounding warmness.

James smirked.

"I take it that I made the bath perfect?" He asked teasingly.

"Yeah. I love how warm it is." I said blushing.

Just then James began lathering a washcloth with soap and held his hand out for me. I slowly reached out and grabbed his hand softly. I adverted my gaze in the process blushing from his simple yet kind gesture. He began rubbing the soft soapy cloth up and down my arm carefully. It felt like a soothing massage. After doing both my arms he did my back and washed my hair. It all felt so good. So good...that I almost fell back from falling asleep while he massaged the shampoo through my hair. James, of course caught me and smirked. After rinsing my hair, he left the bathroom to let me wash my private region myself.

Once out I moisturized my body and left the bathroom wrapped in my towel.

I realized James must've went back to his office or off to his own room when I didn't see him in mines. I got dressed gazed at myself in the mirror. Even though I wasn't fully healed, I looked way better than I did when I first arrived at James' home. I then took my towel and started drying my hair. It stayed straight for the most part, but it did become a tad bit poofy.

After drying my hair I seen the time was 10:13pm. Before going to bed I wanted to tell James goodnight and thank him for the bath again. I got a pair of black small boxers with an oversized white vintage-looking t-shirt with a rose design from the dresser. I also put on a pair of white socks I found in the top drawers since the floor was cold.

I left the room afterwards tip toeing through the halls. I didn't want to make alot of noise, just in case James was sleeping. But soon, I stopped in my tracks when I heard Tyson's collar tags jingle come up the stairs toward me.

"Tyson?" I called out.

Tyson approached me and sat down in front of me panting lightly.

"Ummmm....sorry to have bothered you...but ummm...do you know where James' room is?" I asked.

Tyson stayed sitting and listening to me.

"Well that didn't work." I huffed to myself. Just then Tyson stood up and began walking off. "Hey where are you going?" I yelled in a whispered manner. I followed down behind Tyson as he turned corners until he came to a stop and nudged a cracked door open. He walked in the room and sat on a dog bed in the room. I walked into the room slowly and looked around. There was a huge bed with deep red velvet blankets and black pillows. The room was dimly lit. Because of that,it gave a warm atmosphere.

"Is this Master James' room?" I asked Tyson. He looked at me and huffed while continuing to lay on his bed. "So you did understand my question from earlier....Hmmmm" I began approaching Tyson with a smirk on my face. I rubbed his head and gave him ever loving scratches behind his ear. He began leaning his head more into my hand as I gave him soothing scratches. "Your definitely smarter than you look." I said while smiling. "But...if this is his room...where could he be?" I questioned while standing from my crouched position looking around. Tyson then lifted his head and yawned, then afterwards laid his head back down and looked towards the door we came in from. I could hear footsteps coming our way.

"Oh no...James is coming." I thought frantically while growing nervous. I heard the door open fully and James' voice began to speak.....

🦋Author Note🦋
Hello my readers....I know I haven't been posting new chapters recently and I wanted to apologize. I had gotten super busy with school and couldn't find the time to write but now since I've gotten everything situated.... I can get back on my writing schedule💙 so stay tuned for more chapters really soon