Chapter 41

🦋Author Note🦋
Hello my reader I just wanted to ask and see if you all are enjoying the story so far and if your totally tuned in with the immerse storyline. I would love to have feedback regarding how everyone is feeling about characters or the storyline so far😊 Be sure to comment and let me know. I would really appreciate it💙

~Vincent's Point of View~

The ride to the café was nice. While James took multiple call from his job, Noah and I quietly chatted in the back. Noah informed me of what his interaction with Tyson was when they were alone. I chuckled a bit when he explained how he thought Tyson could understand him by the looks he gave him. I was all too familiar with the whole thing. It seemed like Tyson gave me more of his spunky attitude while he showed Noah his more gentler side. Which was to be expected since he knew he was afraid of him. I payed closed attention as Noah spoke. Especially when he fiddled with the shiny quarter he still had.

"You still have that?" I questioned while pointing down to the quarter.

"Yeah....I take it everywhere.." He admitted while looking down and blushing.

I smiled at him as he fiddled with the quarter a bit more before putting it back into his pocket. "It's just something really special that means a lot to me." He told me.

For the rest of the ride, I tried to give Noah a run down of the café and how things are ran there. He was more than happy to listen and take mental notes.

When we arrived at the café, James walked us inside and greeted Mr. and Mrs. Collins. They both returned his nice greeting and welcomed Noah and I to help them. While helping out, Noah made many mistakes, but I found them cute. He would sometimes make little messes on his apron and even manage to get hints of flour on his face and little nose. I was more than happy to help him here and there, but I kinda got off on him looking adorable when he made his mistakes. It wasn't too long though that he noticed how I was glancing at him and giving him flirty smiles. He would blush and try to turn to where I couldn't see his face a second more.

"So adorable." I thought happily to myself.

Our day went by quite well as we continued our little cat and mouse antics. Where Noah would do something on accident and I come up to help him graciously with my seductive looks. When the customers finally died down,
the Collins went to do a quick run to the store for some more fruit for our pastries that we had ran through today.

"We'll be back boys. Be sure to call us if anything happens and we'll come immediately." Mr.Collins said in his fatherly tone. I knew Mr and Mrs. Collins trusted me a lot since they both left swiftly after giving us a few simple instructions. I had ran the cafe by myself only once, so I felt good that they were putting their trust in me again to run it while they went out.

When they left, only one customer came in and ordered a coffee to go. After that, we were basically empty. Since lunch hours were pretty much over for the close by job offices. We were left like a ghost town to the few stragglers. Once I served the one customer his coffee to-go, I made my way towards the back kitchen to check on Noah. He was removing a tray of already done muffins from out of the oven.

I took notice to how he was bent over and slowly raised back up. I laughed lightly with the sound of me exhaling from my nose to ever so slightly be heard by him. He turned around in a embarrassed manner.

"Wha-....what's so funny?" He asked bashfully.

"Nothing. I was just admiring you yet again." I responded while walking closer to him.