Valentine's Day Special Part 2

~Vincent's Point of View~

When James demanded us to go to the bedroom, I knew Noah and I plan had work. He had found us irresistible. We both rushed upstairs eagerly and went to James' room. We got in our cuddling position where we both sat up and were hugging each other seductively. As we heard James coming closer to the door, we got anxious. When he finally entered, he glanced at us and walked immediately over to the foot of the bed.

"Is there anything you two want to say?" He asked while unbuckling his belt. He said it with so much lust, I could feel myself getting aroused with every passing second. As he slowly un-did his belt, I was in trance by in his slow movements with the clinking and an chiming of his belt buckle.

My focus was broken as I felt Noah loosen his grasp from around me and slowly start crawling to the foot of the bed.

"May I master?" I heard Noah ask while leaning back to sit on his knees. He looked up at James with his eyes bigs and doe like with his lips slightly parted.

Just then James pulled a leash from behind him and clasped it on to Noah new Valentine's Day collar.

Noah's breath hitched as James caught him off guard with his leash.

"You may." James directed as he pulled the leash towards his crotch area of his pants.

I watched as Noah undid James' pants while biting my lip. Watching Noah move provocatively slow was making me want to touch myself. But I didn't. When Noah finally freed James' penis he moved his lips to plant kisses all over James' large head. I began to pant lowly as I watched Noah give oral to James. While receiving head James threw his head back and moaned in his low sexy tone.

After watching Noah take James' fully erect penis out of mouth, he began to catch his breath. I took this as a moment to crawl closer to them and rub my hands up James torso to his chest. When James and I gaze met we locked lips. I could feel Noah back away a bit as I tried my best to unbutton James' shirt without breaking our
heated kiss.

A felt a low octave rumble within my mouth as we moaned back and forth as we kissed.

When James had finally pulled away from our kiss, he ordered me to lay down with my ass up.

I immediately did as he said and when I turned around, I was faced with Noah wanting eyes.

I reached for his legs and tugged on them so he would get the message to bring himself closer. He slid himself towards me and laid in front of my so that his crotch was in my face. He propped himself up with his elbows and watched as I slowly undid his lingerie bottoms.

I had only put my mouth on his head as I felt James rub lube around my hole as he pulled out my tail plug. As soon as James entered I began to orally please Noah.

Moans of pleasure filled the room as we switched positions every so often, to please each other.

~Noah's Point of View~

It was at this moment that I felt at pure bliss. I felt loved as I kissed and received kisses from James and Vincent. The way we all gently caressed each other while making love tonight, felt magical. It was something more romantic than our rough and bondage play. We all released in unison as James gave us the permission we desperately craved. Once Vincent and I came, we laid in each other arms as James caught his breath and backed away from my ass he came in. He left the room and came back with two of our towel. I knew he wanted us to shower, but Vincent and I wanted to lay for a bit longer and reminisce the past hour of ecstasy.

"Come on boys. Let's get showered." James directed.

Vincent and I both got up feeling sluggish and tired as we made our way to the bathroom. When we walked past James he gave us both a kiss on the head.

I allowed Vincent to shower first and I washed his back as it faced me.

"We did so good tonight. And every went perfect." I said in low whispering his ear. I felt him relax and I could tell he was smiling even though his back faced me.

He then turned around to face me.

"We did do good." He said with dreamy eyes as he kissed me. I placed my hands around his waist as he did to mines and felt him pull me closer to deepen the kiss between us. I opened my mouth to let him in and our tongues collided with each other lovingly.

A small huff of light chuckle made us pull away slowly and glance at James. He smiled as he watched us look over to him and slower came into the large shower.

"Now let's get you washed up now." James whispered as he tilted my head up towards him. I nodded and began to lather up my washcloth as Vincent reached for his towel to get out. James stopped him and pulled him over to his built in shower bench in the shower. Vincent straddled James as he faced him and gave him steamy hickeys on his neck as he suckled on him. I smiled and returned back to rinsing myself off.

Once I finished, Vincent and I got out together and made our way back ti the room. We put on matching small tight red boxers and remade the large bed with new sheets. While I walked the old sheets to the hamper, I heard Tyson lightly scratching the bedroom door from the other side. When I opened the door he entered the room yawning and made his way over to his dog bed. I chuckled internally at him being so exhausted just as I was. Before Vincent and I climbed into the bed we newly made, James appeared in the door way of the bathroom with a pair of black and red heart designed boxers. I had smiled at the thought of him wearing something like that, and just as I looked over to Vincent I noticed he was just as amused as me.

~James' Point of View~

As I appeared in the door way of the room from the bathroom I seen Noah and Vincent's face light up at the appearance of my new boxers. I normally wore single colored boxers so them seeing me in something like this spiked their interest.

Once we all climbed in bed. I got to the furthest right as Noah snuggled up next to me with Vincent on his left. As we laid, both of the boys faced me. I laid my arm out for both of them to lay on as I placed my hand on Noah's thigh. Vincent placed his arm around Noah's waist as he cuddled closer.

"You both we perfect tonight." I praised. "I couldn't ask for two better subs than you two. I'm so happy I get to call you both mines." I said in my sleepy voice.

I felt Noah huddle up closer to me as my words left my mouth.

"We love you Master." Vincent said while moving his hand from Noah's waist to touch my arm. It wasn't too long before they both drifted off to sleep leaving me to my thoughts about them. I truly felt honored that they wanted only me as their master. They were both perfect in their own unique way.

"Goodnight.....and I love you two too." I said before closing my eyes as my sleepiness engulfed me.

🦋Author Note🦋
Hello my readers!💙I hope you enjoyed the Valentine's Day Special chapters 💖✨The next update will get back to the story where it left off so stay tuned and thank you all💘