🦋Charater Profiles🦋

🦋Author Note🦋
Before continuing the story I wanted to make more characters profiles like I did with Vincent so you guys know everyone's personality.
And announce that I wanted to give akCARLA a shout out for commenting and giving every chapter a vote 🥰🥰🥰 I appreciate it so much😭💗

Be sure to comment which Dom is your favorite.🥰😉

❤️‍🔥James Kenwood Profile❤️‍🔥    💸Age:31    💸Job/s: Owner of Chained Fantasies

💸Age:31
    💸Job/s: Owner of Chained Fantasies. Head Boss of Kenwood Corps.
💸Sexuality: Gay
💸Relationship Status: Figuring it out.
💸Likes: Managing his businesses, Dominating subs, cigars, Tyson, Zayne, Dawson, (and now Vincent🤗)
💸Hates: Board Meetings, disobedient subs, Scams, Lies/Liars, Showing his emotions
💸Personality: Dominant, Strict, Serious outside of his home. Had a hard upbringing and has a hard time filling a void within himself.

📖Zayne Lewis Profile 📖   📝Age:31   📝Job/s: Co-Owner of Chained Fantasies

   📝Age:31
   📝Job/s: Co-Owner of Chained Fantasies. Lawyer
📝Sexuality: Bisexual
📝Relationship Status: Still on the look for the right submissive
   📝Likes:Winning Lawsuit Cases, Whiskey, His cat Luci, James, Dawson.
   📝Hates: Disobedient Submissives, Unwanted Attention, An Unkept Home, Idiots.
   📝Personality: Serious all the time, Rarely goes out to have fun, Calm natured. Snooty at times, Most Mature between James and Dawson(Demeanor-wise, not age wise) Well reserved. Secretly he's down right kinky and can take things far, but has yet found a submissive suitable to his desires.

 Secretly he's down right kinky and can take things far, but has yet found a submissive suitable to his desires

🥃Dawson Miller Profile🥃
   ♦️Age:31
   ♦️Job/s: Co-Owner of Chained Fantasies. Owner of Cream Filled Cafe. Owner of Destined Desires.
♦️Sexuality: Bisexual.
♦️Relationship Status: Dom of Maddy and Harold (but has not collared them yet)
   ♦️Likes: Being a flirt, polyamorous relationships-Maddy and Harold (his submissives) baking, gambling, party life. Coke&Rum, Leo(pet bird)
   ♦️Hates: Boring nights, Arguing, Ill mannered individuals, liars. Getting serious. Paperwork.
   ♦️Personality: Flirtatious guy. Always smiling, Jokester out of James and Zayne. Likes picking on James and Zayne(Zayne the most) Loves dominating his subs when necessary. Real laid back with his submissives, unless they've broken a rule.