~Chapter 4~

"Be my submissive." He declared.

"Huh?!?" I gulped. Why would he want that. Why would he want me to be his submissive. I thought to myself.

"Be my submissive." He repeated seriously.

I began to cry and ultimately turned away. I knew that turning my back on a dom was disrespectful, but I couldn't help it. I didn't want him seeing me so broken. And I knew I couldn't object to his request. If I did, it would be equivalent to slapping him in the face.

I started to sob uncontrollably. How did I know he wouldn't treat me the same or worse. Hell I didn't even know if he even knew my name.

"Hey,hey,hey." He chanted softly.

I glanced back at him and wiped my face before fully turning back around. "I...I didn't think you would've request that....I honestly wanted to take a break from having a dom. Master Peter took a huge toll on me. Plus I'm sure you wouldn't want someone as broken as me." I said between sobs. I glanced down after speaking to avoid seeing his face after subliminally denying him.

"I requested you to be my submissive because I think you are fit for me as I am to you. I need a submissive I can deeply care for and connect with, and I feel as though you could be the one. I know you've been through a lot and I'd like to help you heal and show how a real master cares for his submissive. If anything, stay the week with me and by Saturday you can make your decision then."

After Mr.Kenwood spoke, there was a shared silence between us

Is he serious? He wants to care for...me?!? And help me heal? I meannnn....I could use the time off to really heal up from that experience in the basement,but I didn't know what to do. Could I really stay with him for the week? Could he actually prove himself to be different? I mentally battled every thought in my head as Mr.Kenwood and I shared the moment of silence.

I opened my mouth to began speaking. "I...I...uhhh...I would like to stay with you for the week until Saturday to make my decision." I finally declared.

"Alright. But know until then, you will oblige to my rules as if you were my official submissive." He stated.

"Oh...okay sir." I replied while nodding back.

"My first rule is that you always tell me the truth. I will not house and take on a submissive that lies to me. Lying to me is the upmost disrespectful thing to do to me and it's consequence is severe. My second rules is that you are to always answer a question I ask of you. No matter what your reply will be, you are to answer me efficiently and honestly. And my third most important rule is to call your safeword when you feel unsafe, or uncomfortable. Understand?"

"Yes sir." I replied quickly.

"Now let's get you ready for bed. It's late and I would perfer if you got some rest to help your healing process. I'll run you a warm bath to help with the aching pain. Stay here until I come back to escort you."

"Okay. Yes Master Kenwood." I said sheepishly.

"James. You may refer to me as master James within the walls of our home but outside here you will refer to me as Master Kenwood.

"Yes Master James." I said while nodding. "He called this place our home." I lightly blushed but then regained myself.

I stood in the same spot being careful not to move until he came back. I stood there for about 5 minutes before he came back to escort me to his bathroom.

The walk through the house to the bathroom was lengthy. Mainly on the account of my injured state. But oddly enough James didn't seem to mind. He had actually held one of my hands to keep me steady on while walking up the stair case.

Once we reached the bathroom he opened the door. My eyes widened at the sight of his bathroom. His bathroom looked like something out of a millionaire's magazine.

"Over here, careful." He guided me to the round tub gently. I could tell he was being cautious with me out of concern of my well being. "Remove your clothing and climb in carefully. I made sure the water was warm and not too hot for you."

I began to unzip my tuxedo lingerie again but stopped abruptly. "He's going to see my battered and abused body again." I was worried about him seeing my body once again but was snapped out of my thought when James spoke up.

"Your body doesn't disgust me. You don't have to feel the need to hide your body from me."

As he spoke, we looked into each other's eyes and I felt he was being sincere, so I continued to undo my outfit and climb into the warm water with his assistance. He didn't once turn his nose up in disgust.

After bathing for about 30 minutes I was getting tired. James helped me out of the tub and clothed me in one of his large shirts and a pair of boxers he claimed to have bought ahead of time for when he found his submissive.

I applied the cream he had given me earlier and to my surprise the pain pills did lessen the stinging sensation. I was able to rub a generous amount on.

"Follow me to your room." James instructed. "You will be staying in one of my guest rooms until you make your final decision. If you decide to stay with me then you'll be sleeping with me in my room. But until then, you can make yourself comfortable in here."

I nodded at him and entered the room timidly. It was a nice room with a large bed. I went over to the bed and gazed upon it before sitting and laying down.

"I'll leave you to be alone to rest now." James said as he reach for the door knob to pull the door closed.