Prologue: Death and Reincarnation

Start from the beginning

Rimuru= I was not really good with the women.

Dagruel= Really because what happened before applies that you are quite good with them.

Rimuru= Please don't say that you are just adding fuel to the fire.

Shion= Why would Rimuru-sama not have a girlfriend he looks great.

Shuna= Don't worry we won't let Rimuru-sama be alone in this life.

Rimuru= C'mon now.

Neither Short of Height nor wanting a good face. Yet unpopular I have tried exerting my effort into finding and have confesses thrice but after being dumped, my heart left shattered. Well, having reached this age, I can honestly say that this romance thing is naught but troublesome.

Shion= Who would dare to dump. Rimuru-sama I would not forgive them.

Benimaru= Wouldn't you be happy.

Shion= Why would I?

Shuna= He is good looking and doesn't even want a good looking for himself. But still got dumped thrice. They didn't deserve Rimuru-sama.

Guy= It looks like you had left any hopes that you will get into a relationship.

Rimuru= Who wouldn't?

And although you could say that I am mostly busy with work, it's not like I am troubled by not having one. It's not like I am making excuses... really.

Carrera= Yeah it definitely looks like you are not making excuses.

Rimuru= I was not happy with my life.

Veldora= You are at least happy here with us.

Tamura= Senpai! Sorry for keeping you waiting!

With a cheerful smile the young man approaches me. And, by his side–a beauty.

More specifically, the young man, Tamura, is a junior at the same company I work at; the one by his side is our company's renowned Madonna, the receptionist Sawatari-san.

Milim= Oh so he is rimuru's old friend.

Rimuru= You can say that.

Yep, I have been asked by these guys to offer consultation on their upcoming marriage.

Dagruel= Him of all people who we all just heard that he doesn't have any experience with love and his friend is asking him for advice.

Rimuru= That is what I was thinking at the time.

Veldora= Maybe. He thought that because you are older than him. You might know something.

Rimuru= Maybe.

The after-work rendezvous was held at an intersection, and there the two hoped to indulge my thoughtfulness and support.

Satoru= Yeah. So, what kind of advice are you looking for?