Chapter 50 (Part 2)

It all started with that faithful day in which Shizue Izawa asked Kabal's party if she could accompany them.

Ellen= Sure that would be amazing.

Kabal= But I'm the leader.

Ellen= Yay! Another girl in the party.

Shizu= (Can these kids even handle something like this.)

Hinata= They are already super annoying.

Rimuru= Yeah you are right on this one. But Shizu-san you were seriously still more worried about them.

Shizu= Yeah, I was more worried about them as my path was going to be extremely dangerous.

Luminous= But you still took them with you.

Shizu was worried about Kabal's party. As the Jura Forest was dangerous. However, she quickly learned that more than these kids she was in danger and the reason wasn't the forest but these kids instead. During one of their first nights, she got treated like a log by Ellen and she didn't get any sleep.

Rimuru= Are you serious? This is how you spent your nights.

Shizu= Not all of them of course. But yeah that is how my nights mostly went.

Gazel= And to think they had just recently met her.

Elalude= She really gained Ellen-chan's trust this quickly.

Fuze= Trust my ass. She really has no respect towards her.

Elalude= Well she didn't knew who she was.

Fuze= Even if she didn't knew. Is that how you treat a stranger?

Gazel= Ok calm down now.

Fuze= *sighs*

Hinata= Why didn't you tell her that, that is how she was treating you?

Shizu= Well I didn't wanted her to feel bad.

Hinata= *Face palms*

Ciel= <She really is like you.>

Rimuru= <I guess.>

Rimuru= So Shizu did this cause you a lot of problems or was it not that big of a deal?

Shizu= Well there were a few times where I felt that Ifrit might escape but I was able to hold firm.

Gale= It was that close.

Shizu= Gale you don't have any idea. How close it was sometimes.

Gale= *Gulps*

Rimuru= (Seriously. Those idiots.)

Of course, it wouldn't be Kabal's party if Kabal doesn't poke in a monster nest here and there.

During one of these times, all three of them began to argue with each other. Shizu tried to desperately save them.

Shizu= Quit messing around, run or fight.

Alice= They were poking in the monsters nests even back then?

Kenya= Why did you think that they wouldn't literally every single time we have seen them they were probably running away after poking in a monster nest.

Tiss= They really don't learn, do they?

Rudra= More like he doesn't as he has been the only one who has been constantly putting them in danger.