Chapter 30 - "We've got some news."

Start from the beginning

"Aha! You're back! Oh how much I missed that sass!" He grabbed me by the hips and pulled me closer to her until our noses rubbed against each other. I was not going to give him an early morning kiss, he still hadn't brushed his teeth and I was not going give someone a kiss who had a smelly breath.

"No!" I pushed him back.

"Why!" He sounded hurt.

"Because you haven't brushed your teeth and your breath stinks!" I turned him around and pushed him into the bathroom, "Go brush your teeth first, then we will see." He smiled and headed for the bathroom.

Just when I though he had actually gone into the bathroom, he sneaked up behind me, pecked a kiss on my cheeks and took the towel from my hand and wrapped it around his neck.

"Thanks" He whispered and gave a cheeky smile.

"YOU!" I yelled and raced after him, but it was no point, he rushed into the bathroom too quickly and shut the door.

It was time I packed the bags properly - because lets face it, guys just throw all the clothes in rather than actually folding them. By the time I was done packing Rohan came out of the shower dressed in track pants and a plain blue top with white stripes down the side - all ready for the flight back to London. He walked towards me with that cheeky smile of his and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Now can I get a kiss?" He asked.

I turned around and gifted with a moist smooch on his lips. Kissing him always gave me a nice feeling, something indescribable. You know what else is indescribable? The feeling I got the night before when we made love, all I knew was that it felt nice. 

"You're too good." He said as we pulled back from each other.

"Happy?" I asked. 

"More than happy." He assured me with a smile. "Are you done packing? Shall we leave?" He asked.

"No. Not yet. I still need to get ready."

"Ready? You're ready, how much more do you need to get ready?" He asked with a slight irritation in his voice.

"Rohan," I sighed, "I don't go anywhere without makeup on. At least mascara. Give me 5 minutes - and I promise, only five minutes and I'll be ready."

"But you're perfect the way you are, baby." 

"Stop acting like my dad, Rohan, five minutes that's all." With that I rushed into the bathroom with my handbag before he could stop and argue with me anymore.

Rohan

Make up? Seriously? Why do girls love their make up so much? I swear, Ria looks perfect the way she is, why does she need make up on? Mind you, she does look damn good with make up on too, so I guess it doesn't matter too much. Ok, maybe I should stop taking to myself now and wait for Ria to come out of the bathroom.

She said five minutes but after the first night in Dubai fiasco, I knew that her five minutes was more like fifteen to twenty minutes. I decided to watch the daily news until she was inside. I usually read them online everyday but I guess the last couple of days have been more interesting than other news. It was the typical news about ISIS, the Syrian war and there was something about penguins in Antartica, but I couldn't listen to the whole story because just than, Ria stepped out of the bathroom all prepped and ready to leave for the airport. She looked a million dollars worth even in plain baggy pants and a loose tee.

"Ready. Lets go!" She said, and came over to grab her bags and with that we left for the airport.

-

The plane ride back to London was so much better than the one coming here. We spent half the ride smooching inside the blanket and the other half cuddling and watching Heropanti. There were so many other movies we could have watched but no, apart from Hrithik Roshan she had a massive crush on Tiger Shroff too. Really? Tiger Shroff? Anyways, I had to watch it with her because it made her happy, and a happy girlfriend means a happy life.

We reached London at six in the evening and headed for Ria's place first so that she could get her clothes and officially move in with me. Once she got her clothes we headed home.

"Rohan, my man! Welcome back!" Karan came running and man-hugged me. 

"Woah! Hey man, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"We've got some news, but looks like you two have some news too." Alina popped out from behind him and looked at Ria and me holding us. From the corner of my eyes I could see Ria blush and smile. I hugged her and that answered Alina's question. 

"So, what's your news?" Ria asked.

"Well, we're getting married!" They both said in sync.

"Oh. My. God!" Ria squealed and went to hug Alina. I was still shocked, Karan is getting married? The guy who can't handle a girl for more than three months wants to get into a lifetime relationship? I can't believe this.

~~~~~~~~

A/N: How many Karan-Alina shippers do we have here? What do you guys think of these two? Are they cute? Anyways, gear up for an interesting wedding sequence coming up soon. Sorry for the short chapter, it's just this way I can update quicker. So, if you guys like my story then please do comment, vote and spread the word <3

XOXO Yashriii