The thin lips under Qin Yi's mask quietly evoked a sneer.

In fact, hasn't the Lin family been there a long time ago?

At this time, I'm afraid that the thief is guilty and dare not come to the door.

Shen Ting and Shen Qing'an in the front carriage obviously found this situation. At this time, Shen Ting frowned, got off the carriage first, and said to the driver behind him, "Take the uncle first. The second young master and this young master Mu go through the back door, and I will go with the young master to see the guests."

The driver immediately agreed, turned the carriage and drove to the back door.

Seeing this, Qin Yi silently put down the curtain and did not mean to come forward.

He doesn't want to care too much about the enmity between the Shen family and the other three families, and now Shen Ting has built a foundation and has the ability to deal with it.

Now he just wants Shen Qingtang to be safe and sound.

·

One before and one after, the two carriages carrying Qin Yi respectively, Shen Qingtang and Mu Fei quietly drove into Shenfu through the back door.

Qin Yi came here once and knew Shen Qingtang's room. When he got out of the car, he covered Shen Qingtang with a cloak and went to the room with Shen Qingtang in his arms.

Mu Fei also followed closely.

Entering Shen Qingtang's room, Qin Yi asked Mu Fei to wait outside, and he took Shen Qingtang to the bedroom.

There have already been incense in the bedroom, the light fragrance lingers in the room, and the mattresses have been changed to the most brand-new and soft.

Seeing this, Qin Yi restedly put Shen Qingtang on the bed.

After covering Shen Qingtang with a quilt, Qin Yi was about to go out, but suddenly his sleeve was pulled.

Qin Yi's eyes moved and did not puncture, but turned around: "Are you awake?"

Shen Qingtang opened his eyes at this time, looking gentle, but his face was still pale. At this time, he pulled Qin Yi's sleeve and asked in a low voice, "Lan Ting, where are you going?"

Qin Yi was stunned for a moment and said helplessly, "Don't worry, I'm just going to see Xiaofei and won't cause you trouble."

Shen Qingtang was guessed by Qin Yi, but he was not embarrassed. Instead, he was relieved and smiled faintly: "Actually, that's not what I mean."

Qin Yi:?

"I want to... go to see my father."

Shen Qingtang was indeed just as Qin Yi guessed. He didn't fall asleep and was awake all the time, so he was aware of the movement outside.

Although Shen Ting did not explicitly say that he was going to meet any guests, Shen Qingtang also guessed that no one would visit at this time except the three people.

The comer is not good.

Most importantly, he had just suffered the loss of the Lin family. Shen Ting's violent temper was too easy to say the wrong words to the old foxes.

At least he also knows the direction of the plot and the character of the characters. Maybe he can help a little.

Qin Yi listened to Shen Qingtang's words, and then looked at Shen Qingtang's expression, he knew that Shen Qingtang was starting to worry again.

At this time, he was silent for a moment and did not stop it directly. He just sat down silently and said lightly, "What are you going to do? Did you faint on the spot?"