026

Chen Yue's abacus was very good, and Mu Ye also watched the fire across the shore and was ready to collect the profits.

But the Shen family is really in a mess.

After the news that Qin Yi and Mu Fei were "evil practitioners" came out, Shen Ting and his wife Liu Xulan were shocked to learn that they had no time to rush to the outer city to find the scattered cultivation with the best golden grass, so they hurried back to Shen's house.

The inner hall of Shenfu, the atmosphere is grim

Shen Qing'an stood in front of Shen Ting and Liu Xulan at this time. He still didn't believe the news. He frowned slightly and said in a low voice, "I'm afraid there is another secret about this matter. Qin Yi and Mu Fei have come to the house before, and the people in the house have seen it. There is no evil cultivation at all. Father, is it a mistake--"

"Wrong? See, how many evil practitioners in the world will stick 'I am an evil practice' on their foreheads? What's more, Elder Chen of the Mu family directly came forward to prove this matter. He practiced nine layers of qi, and he was more or less ashamed. As for the frame of a younger generation?

Shen Ting has always had a hot temper. As soon as he came up, he ignored Shen Qing'an's question with a cold face.

"The Mu family divorced Qingtang before, and then repeatedly went against us. Maybe it was deliberately planted." Shen Qing'an frowned and whispered.

Shen Ting said angrily, "Even if it is a framed, a nine-layered elder will not gamble on his face and reputation. If this kind of thing is fake, it will be exposed as soon as it is dismantled. What does he want?

Shen Qing'an's eyes moved, and he wanted to stop talking. He really couldn't come up with anything to refute Shen Ting - it's really strange. This kind of thing was indeed exposed as soon as it was dismantled. If it was really a framed, what did Elder Chen want?

But Shen Qing'an felt that the matter was still not as serious as Shen Ting said, so he quietly took a look at Liu Xulan sitting beside him.

Liu Xulan knew Shen Qing'an's idea. She also thought that something was wrong with this matter. She couldn't help saying, "Husband, I think it's better to figure this matter out. You can't wrong Tang'er's husband at will. In case it's wrong, we blame him, won't we?"

Shen Ting frowned, obviously thinking.

Seeing this, Liu Xulan squeezed his lips and whispered, "Why don't we invite Tang'er and his son-in-law back to verify it?"

Shen Ting's face suddenly changed slightly: "Madam, don't mess with me. In case Qin Yi is really an evil cultivation, isn't this just beating grass and shocking snakes? What if he is desperate and kidnaps Tang'er?

Liu Xulan: ...

Originally, Liu Xulan and Shen Qing'an were also skeptical, but when they heard Shen Ting's words, they were all worried.

Don't be afraid of ten thousand, just in case.

Shen Qingtang is weak in the first place, and he really can't stand the toss.

Finally, Liu Xulan looked at Shen Qing'an and asked with a little worry, "What is that husband going to do?"

Shen Ting pondered for a moment, stretched out his hand and silently clenched the tea cup in his hand. Then he looked up at Shen Qing'an and said, "Well, Qing'an, you can come with me tonight, and we will meet them in private."

"If it is really evil cultivation, it will inevitably be exposed between fights. At that time, I will hold them down, and you can take Qingtang away.

Shen Qing'an frowned: "What if not?"