020

Shen Qingtang had no choice but to reach out and gently tap the top of his head to complain to Qin Yi's little bud, and said softly, "Good boy, stop it. Lan Ting hasn't come back yet. How can I do justice for you? Why don't you tell me how to grow the best golden grass?

Xiaoya twisted her body and ignored Shen Qingtang. It seemed that it was not good to tell you, so I won't tell you!

At this time, Shen Qingtang felt Xiaoya's mood carefully, was stunned, and smiled helplessly: "Well... What kind of reward do you want?"

Xiaoya's heart moved, and the lion opened his mouth, indicating that he also wanted a seven-hearted begonia.

Shen Qingtang was stunned.

Xiaoya doesn't look big, but he has a big appetite.

In the end, Shen Qingtang bargained with Xiaoya for a long time and negotiated the reward of ten medium-quality purple jade ginsengs. Xiaoya reluctantly pointed out Shen Qingtang and told Shen Qingtang that if you want to grow the best golden grass, you can't spread it as written in the book, as long as you plant it together.

After listening to Xiaoya's advice, Shen Qingtang couldn't help but be slightly stunned and had some doubts: "Can't you spread it out? But the book says that the golden grass will occupy each other. If it is not separated, it will die a lot. Are you sure--"

Before he finished speaking, Shen Qingtang was pulled hard by Xiaoya again, as if to say what they know, I'm the best!

Shen Qingtang: ...

After a long time, Shen Qingtang rubbed his hair helplessly and said, "Good boy, just listen to you. Don't do it. If you do it again, you will be bald.

Xiao Ya is proud of his waist.

Aware of Xiaoya's mood, Shen Qingtang smiled faintly, and first took out a hundred seeds and scattered them in two mu of spiritual fields. One mu was planted according to the method in the book, and one mu according to the method said by Xiaoya.

When Xiaoya saw it, she was very angry again. She was about to pick it again. Shen Qingtang noticed its thoughts and immediately said, "I'm just trying to see if the methods in the book are useful, and I still believe you."

Xiaoya:......

Although he knew that Shen Qingtang's words were not true, Xiaoya still didn't get angry, and he didn't know that he was really afraid of being bald by Shen Qingtang, and he was still coaxed.

Shen Qingtang saw that Xiaoya was obedient, and he was also a little relieved. At this time, he asked softly, "Lan Ting and Xiaofei are not here. Do you want to come out to bask in the sun?"

Xiaoya hesitated for a moment and nodded.

Shen Qingtang's eyelashes trembled for a long time, so he walked to the courtyard to live neutrally and closed his eyes at the same time.

After he closed his eyes, the small buds on his head slowly began to branch up little by little. At the same time, countless pale thin vines slowly spread out from all over Shen Qingtang's body and stretched out the leaves.

These are all part of Xiaoya and part of Shen Qingtang's body now.

Although Qin Yi vaguely knew something, Shen Qingtang was too embarrassed to spread these vines in front of Qin Yi, so he could only secretly bask in the sun when Qin Yi and Mu Fei went out.

At this moment, with the bathing of the sun, the subtle warm aura of heaven and earth is injected into Shen Qingtang's body little by little along the vines, making Shen Qingtang's Dantian fill up little by little.