059

Then, Qin Yi's eyes darkened. He grabbed Shen Qingtang's hand, and immediately pressed the wound on the upper part of the chin, and said in a low voice, "Is there any hemostatic scattered?"

Shen Qingtang's face suddenly changed when he arrived at Qin Yi, and he was stunned. He felt that something was a little strange about this matter. He didn't have time to care about Qin Yi's attitude, and quickly lowered his head and turned out the bleeding from the storage ring.

Qin Yi gently turned his face and let Shen Qingtang apply the hemostasis to his face.

After the blood stopped, Shen Qingtang also used a handkerchief. He wiped away the remaining blood stains on the edge and used a little growth aura, which made Qin Yi's wound heal quickly, and no blood came out.

Seeing that Qin Yi had healed the shallow wound, Shen Qingtang was slightly relieved.

Qin Yi was silent for a while. Looking at Shen Qingtang, his eyes softened inexplicably. At this time, he whispered, "Did I scare you just now?"

Shen Qingtang shook his head, and looked good. He frowned: "No, no, it's a water bird... Is it a water bird?"

Qin Yi's eyes coldly denied: "No, it should be a monster pretending to be a monster, but it is not clear about the history. It may be a virtual reality."

"No--"

"No, what?" Shen Qingtang looked a little nervous.

"The bird should not be aimed at me, but happened to see me, otherwise it would not have run so fast. Let's tell the master about this matter when we go back.

Shen Qingtang was stunned and slightly relieved - his first reaction was that Lin Jinyu asked the monster to monitor him, but now that he thinks about it, Qin Yi's speculation is more reasonable.

No matter how powerful Lin Jinyu is, at present, the energy is not enough to drive at will. This kind of monster can be transformed at will to work for him.

Maybe it's not the sect or the royal surveillance of the sword sect?

But if so, we should worry more about Qin Yi's identity being exposed.

Thinking of this, Shen Qingtang couldn't help straightening up, reached out and pressed Qin Yi's shoulder, and said seriously, "These days, you'd better go out less in Lanting to avoid trouble."

Qin Yi looked at Shen Qingtang's sudden serious expression and couldn't help smiling faintly.

At this time, he reached out and hugged Shen Qingtang tightly, then gently put his forehead on Shen Qingtang's forehead, and whispered, "I understand. Don't worry, it won't be easy to be exposed."

Shen Qingtang squeezed his lips and smiled, "Okay."

Out of the pavilion, the man was afraid of being hit again, so he directly took the food and went to the back mountain.

After entering the back mountain and finding the cave in front of the mountain, Qin Yi poured all the food to the ground, and Shen Qingtang released the little Jiao.

Because Xiao Jiao has been too noisy these days, Shen Qingtang has been blocking the idea of Xiao Jiao, so that as soon as Xiao Jiao appears, he is screaming.

Qin Yiben was putting away the wooden barrel. At this time, when he came to the sound of the little dragonfly, he couldn't help raising his eyebrows and saying, "Do you know the bird just now?"

Shen Qingtang looked at it and said, "What's going on?"

Xiao Jiao shouted angrily to the man again.

Everyone understands this.