051

Shen Qingtang is right. There is really no one guarding the cabin, only a cold stone bed and an empty table.

After Qin Yi entered the door, he looked around and confirmed that no one had ever been here, so he gently put down Shen Qingtang, closed the door with his backhand, and the ban fell on the door.

Make sure that someone will suddenly break in.

Although no one has been here, you should be careful. Maybe?

And this is no better than Lingyang City. There is someone behind it. If it is found here, it will be really embarrassing.

So Qin Yi was extra careful.

After the ban was imposed, Qin Yi just turned his head, and his pupils couldn't help shrinking slightly.

It turned out to be Shen Qingtang, who held a candlelight, lit it, and walked towards him with a candlelight in his hand.

The light in the wooden house is dark, and the swaying light of the candlelight reflects Shen Qingtang's beautiful and snow-white face, which inexplicably sets off a little soft and ecstasy.

It seems that those who talked about in the book, stayed in the old house at night, met the fox demon and quietly met.

Qin Yi was stunned for a moment and felt that his heart was a little hot, but he didn't show anything on his face. He just stretched out his hand and said, "Give me the candlestick, be careful not to be hot."

Shen Qingtang gently handed the candlestick to Qin Yi.

Qin Yi took the candlestick, went to the table, put the candlestick on the table, but sat down on the stone bed.

Then Qin Yi raised his head and said to Shen Qingtang, who was not far from the station: "How are you going to let me check?"

Shen Qingtang was silent. As soon as his figure moved, a snow-white softness rushed into Qin Yi's arms.

The dark fragrance floats, and the tenderness is infinite.

Shen Qingtang hugged Qin Yi's neck and looked up at him: "Of course, Lan Ting can check as she wants."

Qin Yi's hand on the waist moved slightly, quietly looking at the little calculation in Shen Qingtang's beautiful eyes.

Shen Qingtang was sure of him and thought that he would definitely not do anything too out of the way.

It's nothing more than to make yourself happy.

What happened in the past few days made Qin Yi a little unhappy. He felt that Shen Qingtang did not discuss with him before doing it, which was a little arbitrary.

So I decided to give Shen Qingtang a little color.

Thinking of this, Qin Yixiu raised his fingers and quietly wrapped around the soft waist in his arms.

Then he lowered his head and quietly swept Shen Qingtang's beautiful eyes, with a straight nose and cloomy lips.

Qin Yi's sight was not covered at all this time, which was extremely bright and hot. Shen Qingtang, who had always been calm and self-sustaining, felt that his heart beat a little fast.

[In view of the general environment, this site may be closed at any time. Please move to the permanent source change App, huanyuanapp.org]

Shen Qingtang unconsciously squeezed his lips, and his throat was a little dry. He thought Qin Yi didn't want to be serious, did he?

Qin Yi's mood was unstable, and a trace of pleasure flowed slightly from his heart, but his face was still quiet, and he only said lightly, "Today, I want to play something different."