019

Back in the room, Qin Yi gently put Shen Qingtang on the bed and made him a cup of Qingxin tea to help remove the hot fire on his body.

At this time, Shen Qingtang leaned quietly on the soft pillow, holding Qin Yi's hand and sipting tea.

His thin lips were ruddy, with a little water, and the heat on his body was half dissipated, leaving only a faint cray red on his cheeks, which made his skin more like ice and snow, and his eyebrows were picturesque.

Qin Yi had close contact with Shen Qingtang in the past few days. He, who originally recognized himself as stingy, could not control it.

At this time, he looked at Shen Qingtang's drooping eyes, his slender and thick eyelashes trembled gently, and his thin lips squeezed a faint water mark on the edge of the teacup. Somehow, he felt a little dry.

But thinking of Shen Qingtang's body, Qin Yi finally put up with the little restlessness in his heart.

After looking at Shen Qingtang after drinking tea, Qin Yi just took the teacup and said, "I won't sleep with you tonight."

Shen Qingtang was stunned and didn't know what he had done wrong for a moment.

But then, he heard Qin Yi explain lightly, "There is some conflict between our spiritual root attributes, and it's not good for your health to sleep together."

Shen Qingtang was stunned for a moment, and finally realized - is it like this?

It turned out that Qin Yi's previous taboo was all because of this?

For a moment, Shen Qingtang was moved and funny. He couldn't say anything. He just squeezed his lips and looked at Qin Yi helplessly.

Qin Yi looked at Shen Qingtang's lips and blamed him a little. He sighed and said, "I forgot to say it before."

Shen Qingtang: ...

After a long time, Shen Qingtang suddenly sighed faintly on the bed and said, "Lan Ting, come here."

Qin Yi frowned: "What's the matter?"

"Come here." Shen Qingtang continued to repeat.

Qin Yi was silent for a moment. Without asking more questions, he walked over.

Just as Qin Yi walked to Shen Qingtang's side, Shen Qingtang suddenly straightened up, leaned his head to Qin Yi's side face, and kissed him gently.

Shen Qingtang's lips are very soft, like the latest blooming and the softest flowers in spring, so the falling of the dragonfly makes Qin Yi feel crisp and overcharged.

Qin Yi: ...

Qin Yi's pupils contracted slightly, and he couldn't control the expression on his face. For a long time, he subconsciously reached out to block his side face, and his eyes were extremely strangely hoarse, "You--"

Shen Qingtang's clear peach blossom eyes bent, and a faint cunning smile appeared on his lips.

"You kissed me twice before, and you owe me one more."

"A lot of things..."

"Actually... I know it in my heart."

As if the electric light suddenly hit Qin Yi's heart, Qin Yi looked at Shen Qingtang's mirror-like clear and smiling eyes, and finally understood something in an instant, and his expression was a little unbelievable.

It turns out that Shen Qingtang knows everything...

He knew it early in the morning...

That's why you pretended not to know what to do, always tolerant and gentle?