050

Now, it was Gong Fuyu's turn to be stunned, but soon, he shook the fan and said with a smile, "That's great. Someone in my palace is going to have an apprentice."

With that, Gong Fuyu smiled and handed the fan to Shen Qingtang: "Apprentice, come on, follow the teacher."

Shen Qingtang's eyes moved slightly, and he was about to reach out when a faint sword light fell down.

This sword spirit was very strange. In an instant, Shen Qingtang and Gong Fuyu were cut off, forming a strange aura in front of the two.

Then, a cold voice sounded: "Gong Fuyu, don't mislead people."

It is Li Changfeng.

As soon as Gong Fuyu heard Li Changfeng's voice, the smile on his beautiful face suddenly twisted, and then he turned around and scolded angrily, "My surname is Li. I don't care about you when you robbed people with me just now. Now you are still stopping me from being an apprentice. Are you sick?"

The disciples in the audience were silent. They probably didn't see such a strange quarrel scene, and they didn't dare to say a word.

The remaining three elders looked strange, but none of them opened their mouths.

At this time, Li Changfeng frowned and brushed his feathers to the palace. He looked pale, but he was extremely serious: "You can't draw your own charms neatly, and you still want to teach people to draw charms? What's wrong with people's children?"

As soon as Li Changfeng said this, all the disciples gasped. I felt that this Elder Li was probably crazy? Gong Fuyu must be going to make a big deal again.

Unexpectedly, as soon as Li Changfeng said this, Gong Fuyu's handsome face turned red in an instant, showing a trace of frustration that was poked. But soon, he snorted and shook his fanned, "I didn't accept my disciples to teach him to draw charms. Why do you say that about me?"

Li Changfeng frowned: "You are the dean of Fuyuan. If you don't teach your disciples to draw runes, what do you want to teach him?"

Gong Fuyu hooked his lips with a smile: "What I am willing to teach him, I will teach him what. I am a golden elixir. Can't I teach him how to practice Qi?"

Li Changfeng: ...

For a long time, Li Changfeng closed his eyes and exhaled slightly. He turned his head and did not argue with Gong Fuyu. Instead, he said to Shen Qingtang, "If you really want to worship the teacher, I can also accept you. If you really worship the palace dean, it will probably delay your future."

"You are the spiritual root of Tianpin. What kind of master should you choose to teach you? I think you should have a judgment."

Shen Qingtang, with Li Changfeng's serious expression, was silent for a moment and was about to refuse, but suddenly he saw Qin Yi behind Li Changfeng.

Now, Shen Qingtang hesitated for a moment.

But without a long delay, Shen Qingtang still shook his head with a faint smile and said, "I am very much loved by Elder Li. I have promised my master, and it's not easy to go back on my word. You have to believe what you say, don't you?"

This time, it was Li Changfeng's turn to be shocked by Shen Qingtang's "words and faith".

In the end, Li Changfeng was silent for a long time and said lightly, "Well, you are reasonable. This is also personal creation."

After saying that, Li Changfeng did not look at Shen Qingtang. Instead, he looked at Gong Fuyu with a serious look and said, "Every time Jianzong receives an apprentice, you like to run out to make trouble, but this time since you have really accepted the apprentice, you must treat others well--"