048

Hearing Shen Qingtang's words, Qin Yi and Shen Qing'an looked at each other, and their expression became serious at the same time.

As Shen Qingtang guessed, Lin Jinyu did find the method of washing the root with the least side effects.

At this time, Lin Jinyu wore a fiery red wedding dress, and he sat quietly in the wedding room, holding the communication jade card in his palm coldly.

After learning that Qin Yi returned to Shen's house safe and sound, Lin Jinyu's heart was sinking and heavy.

It's really strange. Shen Qingtang and Qin Yi escaped from his calculations several times, and even became better and better. Obviously, he is the protagonist?

That's right, Lin Jinyu is also a book-travelling.

But his character is far more paranoid and scheming than Lin Jinyu's in the original book.

Lin Jinyu, who is in the book, is very disdainful of many of Lin Jinyu's practices in the book. He believes that since he has taken control of the opportunity, he should improve his strength earlier to prevent mistakes in the future.

Therefore, Lin Jinyu began to try to wash the spiritual roots from a very young age.

At first, he took the spiritual plant experiment, and later, he took the human experiment.

After many experiments, Lin Jinyu finally found a few top-quality and best spiritual plants that will not have too many side effects even if they are absorbed in large quantities.

Through this, he washed himself to the ground.

However, it is a little difficult to go up to the layer. The root of Tianpinmu Linggen has no impurities. Although the spiritual plants absorbed by Lin Jinyu have very few side effects, they are still not purely integrated with his own strength.

Lin Jinyu guessed that he had to devour a few more real heavenly wood roots to go to the next floor.

But where did you get the multi-day wood spirit root?

Until he saw Shen Qingtang.

At this time, Lin Jinyu suddenly realized that the protagonist in the original work probably also devoured the power of Shen Qingtang before he successfully washed it into the root of Tianpinmu.

Oh, this damn book is vague, which really makes him take a lot of detours.

However, Lin Jinyu did not expect that even with the aura of the protagonist, even with the pre-predicted power, he was repeatedly suppressed when he was against Shen Qingtang, Qin Yi and others.

It's really strange... Do they also have books?

Thinking of this, Lin Jinyu's heart was slightly heavy, and he couldn't sit still.

But at this moment, Lu Tingxiao, who was wearing the wedding dress, was full of wine and stumbled away.

Seeing such a Lu Tingxiao, Lin Jinyu couldn't help showing some disgust on his face, but he greeted him.

Lu Tingxiao was obviously in a bad mood at this moment. Today was also a good day. Unexpectedly, Shen Qing'an grabbed the marriage halfway, but he ran away halfway and made the knot ceremony in a mess, which really embarrassed him.

But in front of Lin Jinyu, it was not easy for him to have an attack, so he just put up with it.

At this time, Lin Jinyu came up to help him and frowned and said, "Why did you drink so much wine? Didn't you not drink too much?"

"Do you dislike me?" Lu Tingxiao looked at Lin Jinyu coldly.

Lin Jinyu's face darkened and she said lightly, "You've drunk too much, wake up the bar."