030

The next day

Shen Ting began to build the foundation in the secret room of the cave.

Because the foundation is bound to cause thunderstorms, it will definitely be discovered.

It's just that this is the outskirts of Lingyang. Even if the foundation-building masters of the other three families know that Shen Ting is building the foundation, it will take a period of time to rush to stop it, so this is the real purpose of Shen Qingtang to keep Shen Ting here to build the foundation - God knows it.

Before entering the secret room, even if he knew that the probability of success was very high, Shen Ting still seriously told Shen Qing'an and Shen Qingtang about the whole family.

Finally, Shen Ting took a look at Shen Qingtang, coughed in a low voice, and said unnaturally, "Tang'er, father has to lend you something to use, and I'll return it to you when the foundation is successfully built."

Shen Qingtang was slightly stunned at first, then immediately lowered his head, took out the red bead of the red sandalwood from his clothes and handed it to Shen Ting.

As soon as Shen Ting saw the string of beads, he immediately took them over and said with a smile, "In this way, the probability of success is greater."

Looking at Shen Tingzhi's expression, Shen Qingtang subconsciously remembered the dream of Shen Ting's advanced failure he had dreamed of before, and then thought of the beads that Qin Yi had purified for him, and only felt that this matter was extremely lucky.

But at this moment, Shen Qingtang didn't say anything first. He just nodded with a smile and said, "Well, Tang'er wishes his father success first."

Let's wait for Shen Ting to succeed in building the foundation. At that time, the Shen family will also have the confidence and ability to find out the behind-the-scenes.

Shen Ting looked at Shen Qingtang's gentle smile and said with enthusiasm, "That's natural!"

After the matter was settled, Shen Ting entered the secret room, and Qin Yi immediately locked the door of the secret room.

The cave was quiet again.

The four of them waited quietly outside the door and did not dare to slack off at all - at the critical moment, in case of a mistake, it was all over.

At this time, Shen Qing'an looked at Shen Qingtang standing next to Qin Yi and said, "Qingtang, you'd better go into the house. You don't have any cultivation. In case someone sneaks up, we have no time to take care of you outside."

Shen Qingtang was slightly stunned and felt that what Shen Qing'an said was reasonable, but he did not agree at the first time. He just looked up at Qin Yi.

Qin Yi saw Shen Qingtang looking at him and also said, "Big brother is right. Go to the house first and come out when the matter is over."

After saying that, Qin Yi took out the gun Shen Qingtang gave him yesterday from the storage ring: "This, you take it to defend yourself."

Then Shen Qingtang smiled softly and took over the gun: "Okay."

When Shen Qing'an saw this scene, he couldn't help raising his eyebrows - he always felt that his younger brother, who had raised him for so many years, was suddenly robbed by others.

But there is nothing we can do.

Who made Qin Yi so much better than him?

·

Shen Qingtang entered the room, and the remaining three were relieved.

It's not that they think Shen Qingtang is cumbersome, but at this time, Shen Qingtang is really not suitable to be with them, and it is easy to distract them.